All teen and kid member reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man

Best spiderman

It's the best one

Kid, 10 years old July 18, 2012

Truley amazing!

Wow this by far one of the most thrilling and amazing film I have seen. First of Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone did a really great job playing there roles as Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy. Now I would to say the IMAX 3-D was pretty awesome. The violence was a little bloody especially when Uncle Ben gets shot SPOLIER(Ben his covered in a pool of blood and peter is trying to pump him back to life and peters hands are full of blood)The main comic book action really. Nothing really scary.There was a few kissing parts but not to bad. It is pretty funny to. There is cameo by Stan Lee(creator of spider man). P.S stay for credits to see who may or may not be the Villan in The Amazing Spiderman 2.

Teen, 13 years old Written byItsGottaBeLou July 17, 2012

"Amazing" Movie with Some Scary Scenes

This has been the first movie where I've actually been scared and worried that the good guy's not going to win. The violence is very realistic. I was sent home a little shaken because in some of the scenarios where someone died, those scenarios are real life things that could really happen to me or to a loved one. The acting was incredible, especially Andrew Garfield (spiderman). There is one scene where peter tries to seduce his love interest, but she tells him no. Other than that, there's no really sexy things in the movie, just some kissing and mild flirting. The movie is "Amazing" and will have you laughing, smiling, and crying.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySecretMeVladimir July 16, 2012

........ Go go Spider-Man!

Really good movie

Kid, 11 years old Written bybunniesarecool July 20, 2012

My New Favorite Movie

There is nothing really that inappropriate about this movie. Yeah, of course there is violence, it's a Spider-Man movie! There is SOME kissing but not a lot, and a little bit of swearing, but not a lot. Plus Spider-Man is a good role model! This is ok for kids 10 and up in my opinion.

Kid, 11 years old July 13, 2012

Best in the Series Yet

The Amazing Spider-Man was better than I expected, at first I thought that the reboot was going to be disappointing but I was wrong. This new innstallment is unexpecting a bit more violent than the past movies, and the best in the new series so far. Thoughout most of the movie Peter is bloody and wounded (sometimes), in other super hero movies the villan usally dies, but (Spoiler Alert) the Lizard man does not die but he turns back into a human but still goes behind bars. In some parts the movie can be suspensful at times, like in one part a testing lab a giant rat was eating another small rat and it was bloody. Some mild swearing, but not really anythindg to worry about, some innuedo but kids won't relize and the words will escape off their heads. If the box office goes well they will make a second movie and fans will not wait till' the day the movie comes to the big screen.

Teen, 17 years old Written byWhiplash (2003) July 31, 2012

The amazing spiderman

Violence PG-13 Language PG Sex PG Drugs PG

Kid, 9 years old July 21, 2012

BAD

This is bad, so don't let your kids watch it. Well, let them if they aren't scared of anything. It has ripping, shooting, choking, and smashing people. Also, it is bad.

Teen, 16 years old Written byechgrl July 18, 2012

BEST Spiderman Movie :D

This reboot was needed to me. It was awesome! And defeated the other three Spidey movies by far. I have to say, those movies are very different, but Amazing Spiderman really developed the characters nicely and Andrew Garfield was the perfect Peter Parker. It really stayed true to the original comics with his first love being Gwen Stacy and the web-shooters. In my opinion, it deserves 4.5 stars or more because honestly, it was the best Spiderman movie I've seen. I recommend this movie for everyone who loves romance, action/violence, and a little bit of comedy - but not so much that it's overpowering. :)

Teen, 13 years old Written byNattyKatty July 26, 2012

He is the Amazing Spiderman!

I have been dieing to see this movie. And It was better then I thought. You should expect some volance. It is a super hero movie! There was some kissing and flirting. But when Peter just found out he had the powers, he accendendly shot a woman with his web and her shirt came off showing her bra. After she grabbed the shirt and held it over her. There are some bad languge. One part of it Peter said mother hubberd inside of..... but other wise it was really really really good!

Teen, 13 years old Written byNovalita July 19, 2012

Super Awesome!

I laughed, I cried, I gawked at Andrew Garfield. This movie has it all! What used to be classic is now considered cliche and this movie is definitely classic. It has the basic super-hero movie mold, but with modern graphics and great actors, I would see it again and again! :D

P.S. You don't have to have seen the other movies or read the comic-books to know what's going on ;-)

Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 July 18, 2012

Really good

I really enjoyed it. I like the older ones too, but Andrew Garfield played Peter more like himself because he acted more awkward and joked around more. And Gwen is pretty cool, too. :)

Kid, 7 years old August 10, 2013

best spider man movie

even though i hate superheroes it was good but has dying and violence not for very small kids but its appropriate and a very good movie

Teen, 14 years old Written bySafemancam001 July 13, 2012

One of the Best Super-Hero Movies that I've Seen

The Amazing Spiderman was, well... amazing. The only thing that I would caution parents about is the violence which doesn't get too bad until near the end. We see Peter Parker with many cuts and bruises throughout the film, but when the police open fire on our reptilian villain that's where the film received its PG-13 rating. There are two parts you could divide this movie into. 1) Peter Parker's transformation into Spiderman. 2) Spiderman's battle with the transformed-into-a-reptile Dr. Curt Connors. Peter Parker's emotional childhood leading up to becoming Spiderman is clearly laid out for us. It's the same back-story that it has always been: Peter is left to live with his aunt and uncle with his uncle's murder ultimately leading Peter to become Spiderman. I really enjoyed Andrew Garfield's acting as Peter Parker/Spiderman, but I think that the dramatic, suspenseful, and comedic scenes written into the movie are what really made it enjoyable. The Amazing Spiderman is a very good Spiderman movie, and definitely one of the best super-hero movies I've seen.

Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 18, 2012

spiderman is back on the big screen even better than before

why i like it more than the original spiderman films with tobey maguire[the ones with tobey mguire were also pretty good too]but however i just want people to know that this remake has more romance than the original,has more action than the original and the violence in this film is slightly more brutal than the original spiderman `s violence

Kid, 9 years old September 3, 2012

THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN

Action-Packed Reboot is great for 8+

Kid, 10 years old July 30, 2012

super movie of all time

Teen, 13 years old Written bybdhmonster July 22, 2012

gives you the laughs and the dark moments all in 1 movie.

Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2012

the amazing spider man

the movie was really good in my opinion very little language just the a word (1) and the d word (2)

Teen, 17 years old Written byWREN345 July 9, 2012

Best super hero movie ever!

If you havent seen the 2002 version of this movie dont. It insults spiderman compared to this! Its amust watch for 6 and up