Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 129 parent reviews

Sort by:

Comic book violence with graphic violent talk and suicide reference 13+

Quite violent in comic book style. My main objection for kids is a graphic reference to suicide, a couple of violent descriptions that are quite adult and a graphic inference of Loki gouging someones eye. My 10 yr old watches The Mandalorian, Star Wars and other action movies but I turned this off half way through.
4 people found this helpful.

2 people found this helpful.

Exciting movie has great messages, and very mild violence.

Great movie for kids, there is violence all throughout the movie, but nobody dies. There is quite a bit of consumerism, and there isn’t any swearing. Great for children.

GREAT

Marvel Awesomeness 10/10
1 person found this helpful.

The best Marvel movie so far

In terms of quality, it’s the best Marvel movie so far! It kept my attention and had a lot of great humor. There were a few innuendos but nothing compared to the previous movies. No explicit scenes or anything to skip over. There is a bit of swearing but nothing too bad. The violence will depend on your kid. I personally think it would be ok for 10 and up.

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!

Avengers is what happens when you connect all of the previous heroes in one big crossover movie. This is where the MCU really began and it made Marvel Studios a power house.

FANTASTIC

This movie is amazing!, it is definitely one of the best superhero movies of all time, there is a lot of violence with guns, martial arts, aliens, knives, lasers and such but it won't scare the kids. The plot is easy to understand for kids and there are only a few bad words like ass and hell and one mention of son of a bitch. This is a really good movie to watch with your kids if you have seen the previous Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor ,and Captain America: The First Avenger.

Great thriller! Good for ages 8 and up! Joins all Heroes (SO FAR) into one great movie.

This is a really good movie, but has a good amount of violence, but nothing really bad, weapons are alien shooter things and a spear. The thing I really like about this film is that it joines all of the heroes (So Far) into one film. Some reviews say the aliens look scary, but let me tell you, THEY ARE NOT SCARY. All the aliens have face coverings on, but one takes his of to hiss. Even then it is not scary. There is no kissing or stuff like that either. NO blood. The Hulk can be a bit frightening when he is pounding cars and stuff.