Parent reviews for The Cheetah Girls

The Cheetah Girls Poster Image

I let my oldest daughter watch this movie when she was 11 years old. That is still an impressionable age. Her dad and I wound up having many arguments with her as she was going through junior high and early highschool years, with her wanting any new gadget on the market, rolling her eyes, and giving us "attitude". Obviously, that could have happened without watching this movie, but this movie didn't help. We parents need to be more mindful of how to teach our daughters "true femininity" and how to grow more in virtues. My husband and I have raised 4 daughters, and have learned so much from our mistakes. Best for a girl to watch this movie when she's grounded in who she is and is not at an impressionable age.

Even More Amazing Than I Remembered!

The Cheetah Girls premiered when I was in 2nd grade and I watched it and enjoyed it. I'm 18 now, and I recently watched it on Netflix, and I enjoyed it even more! When I was a young kid I loved it because I thought it was just real cool. As a young adult, I realized how emotional it could get and how much you can learn about show business.