Kid reviews for The Cheetah Girls

The Cheetah Girls Poster Image

Great Movie

I liked it.

It's really nice but 5 bad senes

Fun movie - some aspects to be desired

This movie is now a Disney classic, and with fun, upbeat songs, shopping, cute dogs ect, younger kids will get a kick of it. But, a few things are what got me with this movie... here they are 1.The constant arguing, eye rolling, sassy talking the girls give their parents. For younger kids, I'd say beware. They might pick up on the sass-talk because the older kids are doing it, it's in their movie, ect. But maybe as a kid gets older, I'm saying 8 to 10 (it always varies on the kid though), is when a kid can normally begin to differentiate how kids are expected to talk to their parents on Disney and how they are expected to talk to them in real life. 2. I have never, ever met a group of teenagers that use such squeaky voices, dramatics, constant word fads, sass that doesn't come across the wrong way, ect in real life. Be sure to let kids know NOT to talk like this to their friends, or mind me, ANYONE, unless they want to isolate anyone they open their mouth's to, or at least a distasteful look or a snort. 3. The music lyrics? Not so great. But younger kids will probably enjoy them. They tend to have the same message. 'You can do anything! Follow your heart, believe in yourself!'Nothing very realistic. For example, 'Together we can. Even ride a hurricane, if we wanna. (C'mon) Walk into space save the human race. Do you think we oughta? Together we can!' Or 'Stay true to who you are And always follow your heart Your heart, your heart But I mean, isn't that what every Disney movie's moral since their beginning been? 4. The dog saving scene? I'm sorry but that was just sad. The way the girl was crying. The way traffic was at a complete standstill, or everyone within 1000 feet dropped whatever they were doing to view the scene. Or the way the police had to hold the onlookers back, as if they're savage paparazzi? Or the way it was on TV? Or how all the girls, who were all doing their own thing, all in their separate places all over town, saw the same TV report and all RAN, mind me, RAN!!!!!! to the scene. Or how the only way they could rescue the dog was to start screaming and SINGING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Ah. I need to take a nap. Excuse me. 5. The squeaky clean Disney representation of teen life. I mean, it's not as bad as some other movies they've made, like Camp Rock, High School Musical, Read It and Weep, ect, but c'mon people. Could you tactfully at least give kids a glimpse of real, honest high school life? And there you are. Despite it's shortcomings it's still a fun movie to watch when you're sick, it's raining, at a sleepover, you're plain bored, but don't waste your time if you could be doing something else. I'd say it'd be a good watch for kids 8-11

how to pursuave parents

i think the cheetah girls are the best. They can inspire your kids like they inspired me they make a great group and it's all about there dream and freind ships.

Kinda scary...

I watched this when it first came out- and I always got scared when the dog was stuck under the pipes. My mom always said, "Why are you scared? You know the dog makes it out alive!", but I was (and still am) just so sensitive (And having had 3 dogs and 6 cats in my lifetime) that it ripped me to pieces. If your child is sensitive, or you have pets, don't let them see the scene with the dog. Other than that, it's fine!

muci makes u lose control

i so mike it so much

i think good

2-4

Hate it, American wannabes...

The Cheetah Girls are amazing

I love this movie. The Cheetah Girls are fierce and they always will be. The Cheetah Girls is an amazing movie. It's the first and the first always makes you want to watch the rest of the movies. No matter how many times I watch this movie, I like it better and better each time.

I loved it

the cheetah girls have got it going on! raven,sabrina,kiely,and adrienne are having a great time in barselona conserts and everthing until raven acts like shes control of everythiing.