All member reviews for The First Time

Parent Written byslowgary October 27, 2012

Not for kids or families

Seriously? This is listed under "New Kids Movies". Not for kids or families.

Teen, 15 years old Written byFireballw1 July 26, 2013

perfect

I think this movie is amazing it captures the life of a teen almost perfectly some of it is cheesy but it happens in real life. It also has real messages that kids can take from it. I would would let your kids if old enough of course to watch this movie and them talk to them after about relationships and "the first time" because this movie puts it perfectly. One of my favorite movies now.

Parent Written by915071 April 25, 2013

Kid, 12 years old Written bypeshab August 17, 2013

boncio

is really all about sex and dumping and liking and peshab. It shows people have sex and shows naked girls covering there shilas with their hands

Teen, 14 years old Written byjade1999 February 9, 2014

LEARNING

Loved it!

Such a great movie, with great actors (especially Dylan O'Brian, he's HOT!;) ) Anyway, i loved this move and ended up wanting more of it. There is a lot of talk about sex and a few nude moments, but it does not show anything too sexual. I would recommend this to anyone about the age of 13 and above, unless they are younger, but mature and into these sorts of movies. Overall, i found it good and thought it had some pretty cute and sweet moments between the main actors. Loved it!

Teen, 16 years old Written byyellowblossomflower February 8, 2014

Meh

I am honestly not that much into these kinds of movies. I mean, if you are into movies that are all about romance, then this is a perfect movie! It was pretty cute, and even though this was about sex, the characters took it in a mature way. There was no ACTUAL sex scene, they had skipped over it. The most reference was probably when one of the characters put a condom on, but he was under the blankets, so there is just suggestive movement. Not that much profanity. Just a little bit of nudity throughout the movie, pretty much at the beginning, when there are teenage girls, running out of a party covering their upper chest with their hands.