Kid reviews for The Fox and the Hound

The Fox and the Hound Poster Image

w

Better off with the fox than the hound tbh

Cute Unlikely Friend Movie

Another Disney Classic that I will never forget! It is cute, funny, and conveys a decent message. There is some mild romance, but it doesn't go beyond rubbing. There is a song titled "Natural Attraction" (I laughed so hard for it.) There are some wounds that are obtained in the skirmishes, but the ones that would've drawn blood magically healed after they were obtained. There isn't any swearing, so that's nice. An overall great movie.

A lil bit dark

The movie is quite dark, but still cutesy

Yes there are a lot of extreme moments. √Still classic though

Scary with a happy ending

I think this is a good movie because they help each other and it has some funny parts for example when the neighbours get into an argument.

the fox and the hound isn't underrated anymore.

yes, The Fox And The Hound isn't underrated anymore even though it used to be. let me explain. [from all the sources and all the thoughts of the people and the choices of the community] reasons why the fox and the hound isn't underrated anymore: 1. The Fox And The Hound is much more appreciated by the community (as of November 2020). 2. Disney's The Fox And The Hound movie didn't earn too much money, but in total Disney made so many books about the story of The Fox And The Hound, around 6 books. 3. the people are now making deviant art out of it. 4. if you look at the website: ranker.com. it is a website that lets you rank any movie (or films or shows) without. making an account, and it is very popular. alot of people from the community recommend to look at this website and you can rank movies. The Fox And The Hound is growing: 41# or 37# best animated movies. could've been in 60# place in the 1990s. 5. The Fox And The Hound is the most debatable movie for the past decade 2008 - 2020. there are alot people making reviews about this movie all over the place: (Rotten Tomatoes, IMDb, Common sense media, YouTube, ranker.com etc.) i can promise that. 6. Tod and Vixey got way more appreciated than they were before. Tod and Vixey fall in "The Top 10 Cutest Disney Animal Couples" 7. through all the sources that i looked through, Big mama used to be one of the most appreciated side - kicks out of all the Disney movies. BUT NOW Big Mama is an underrated side - kick. And instead the praise goes to Tod and Vixey. (please believe me i am not joking it really is that way) 8. The Fox And The Hound has a total rating of: 70% on Rotten Tomatoes 7.3/10 on IMDb and 4 out of 5 star rating on Common Sense Media. [all the links to the webs will be at the bottom] 9. people are starting to understand that when they would watch The Fox And The Hound for the first time they may like it or not, and questions that the people have in their head about the movie pop in. And then they start to question a lot of thing about the movie, which almost forces them to search an answer to that question. [basically people now know that they misunderstood the movie the whole time. because once they get their questions answered to the movie, they now know that whatever they thought about it wasn't what really happened] for EXAMPLE: why did Tod not grow character through the entire movie? ANSWER: Tod was 'imprisoned' in Tweed's house for all of winter and he never came in contact with anyone else besides Tweed. And only when it hits spring then he starts to change. NOTE: guys i promise that it is growing in popularity also it is a rated G because it is good for all ages. and here are the links to the websites that i promised Rotten Tomatoes link: RAW: rottentomatoes.com/ The Fox And The Hound RT link: https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/fox_and_the_hound IMDb link RAW: https://www.imdb.com The Fox And The Hound IMDb link:https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082406/ Common sense media link RAW: https://www.commonsensemedia.org/ The Fox And The Hound Common Sense Media link: https://www.commonsensemedia.org/movie-reviews/the-fox-and-the-hound And also: ranker.com

i think its such an amazing movie cause it earns the reward of voice acting and shows how life goes on in reality, and that the more you grow the darker this world becomes for you. and also this movie has a high rank of being bittersweet because at the end it shows that Copper saves Tod from Amos Slade but still they part ways and just gets us all very upset. in general this movie is very emotional, but this story is submitted to be according to the book, and which this movie was a whole new generation to disney animation because this movie is and example of the most life like disney moive out there.

guys im going to tell you this that this movie is one of the most legendary disney classics out there, and your wondering "why am i saying its legendary?" well let me explain. this movie is the most realistic or life like disney movie out there because it shows that life dosen't always go the way you want it to go. we all know that its one of the most emotional Disney movies out there but it deserves be emotional because it according to the book version of the story. im begging PLEASE understand me to this. this movie is Legedary and that its not only showing the cruel reality to this world but also lets kids know that the friendship between you and your frind will never break apart if you treat each other the correct way. The Fox And The Hound deserve more credit then it should. (ill pray it does).

overall the movie is Very good and that the movie shows friendship. All though it may have alot of emotional moments but thats also a lesson that life may not go the way u want it to go, and that not every time you will get a good ending. (it shows a lot about humanity and how life works)

Cute and Sad

This movie is a cute story about a fox and a hound who become best friends but are ripped apart from each other due to the order of the animal kingdom. Really sad, I know. The songs are cute and it’s worth watching. Not my favorite but it’s so good.

Appreciation is meant for older kids

There were some great messages about sticking up for your friends, no matter what others say. No bad language (that I can remember). The violence is not too much for PG-ready kids. I wish I had more to say, but I don't. I do suggest this movie, though.