All teen and kid member reviews for The Fugitive

Teen, 15 years old Written byLuvEwan4Ever! April 9, 2008

GREATEST HARRY MOVIE EVA!

oh my gosh...this movie is like the best. i think i almost like it more than star wars. amazingly. but yea...it is just so AWESOME! Harrison Ford delivers a great performance. Its put together so cleverly. it is a true masterpiece. i dont know how to describe the greatness of it. however i was surprised with how much swearing it had. i think they could have cut back on that, so be warned...there is a bit of swearing but it is seriously a must see movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teen, 16 years old Written byraphael's_girl July 13, 2011

The Fugitive

"The Fugitive" is exactly what a great thriller shoould be. It has tight plot devoid of any holes, excellent acting(when is Harrison Ford NOT amazing?), and lots of exciting action. Richard Kimble is also a nice role model, going out of his way to help others even after he is convicted of a horrible crime he did not commit. At one point, he even saves the life of one of his pursuers. The movie's biggest issue is violence. There's plenty of shooting and hand to hand combat. The most disturbing scenes, though, are the flashback's of Richard's wife's murder, where a man is shown attacking her and bashing her skull in with bloody results. Language is also present, with all of the usual PG-13 curse words used at least once. Overall, "The Fugitive" is a fantastic thriller, definitely one of the best out there. High reccomended!

Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008

An amazing film, easily one of the best chase movies ever made.

Kid, 12 years old Written byhagrid21 July 11, 2010

A Classic Murder Movie

Good movie about a man who is wrongly convicted of killing his wife and escapes jail to prove himself innocent. Non stop action, murder flashbacks, and some language.

Kid, 12 years old Written bymovielover45 January 16, 2010

Suspense and violent Movie But Amazing!

This movie is the best suspense movie of the 90s. This movie just has a bit of swearing and kissing in flashbacks. The thing parents need to be worried about is the graphic violence and suspense. There are some desterbing flashbacks when his wife was killed and some suspensful fistfights. Amazing and still wistands the test of time. Tommy Lee Jones best preformence.

Kid, 12 years old Written bydog in black June 12, 2009

i loved this movie

I love this movie soooooo much it's one of my favorite movies it's so awesome!!!!!!there are some violence
in the at first and at the end i loved this movie but it might be to violence for some people

Teen, 17 years old Written byamigo100 March 15, 2011

The best movie of all time!

This was literally the bestest movie ever! I loved the living crap out of it! This is definitely by far my favorite movie! No movie is as unique as The Fugitive.

Teen, 14 years old Written bydavstern1500 October 10, 2011

Great, epic thriller

Preteen level action sequences, a stabbing, intense bus accident. And intense final battle. The beginning scenes are disturbing showing Helen's murder.
Mild language.

For more information, contact me on YouTube - davstern1500

Teen, 14 years old Written bySynchronicity April 9, 2008

Better than Indiana Jones!

I loved The Fugitive, but it's rated PG-13 for a reason. There is a lot of violence but the worst is the murder of Kimble's wife. There is no graphic violence, maybe a few moments, and there are a lot of s-words. But this movie is so well made, and it's even funny: when Dr. Kimble jumps from the dam, the policeman says "He just did a Peter Pan off that dam!" so funny! Anyways, 13+.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysillycomb March 23, 2011

perfect especially for middle school and up

This was really my favorite movie. It was very creative. The action scenes are definitely age appropriate and fun to watch. The only violence I am concerned about is the scenes of Helen's death. There is a few bad words, but they are not an issue

Teen, 14 years old Written byMissNerdification January 20, 2010

Great movie for some viewers, but maybe not for others.

The only reason I put "iffy" is because some viewers may be disturbed by the murder scene, and some may not be bothered. It really depends on who's watching.

Kid, 11 years old Written byALGLTG09 July 4, 2010

I loved it! my 7 year old brother watched it too. i don't know what they're talking about on the main page? they say s**t and d**n in almost every scene! although it is an 80's film, so....

Teen, 16 years old Written byourblackego July 21, 2009

Great movie... the original version is 10 times worse... They literally cut 5-6 minutes out of the murder scene in the beginning! Great acting Tommy Lee Jones won best suporting actor, and Harison Ford should have won best actor... In 1993 the movie was nominated for best picture of the year!

Teen, 15 years old Written byJoey123 December 8, 2008

Great movie...

A great movie for 13 or 14 year olds and up. There is A LOT of language though. 20+ s-words, h-ll, d-mn, bi--ch, p-ss, and one use of f--k. There is barely any sexual content, just some implied innuendo between a husband and wife, nothing whatsover is shown. The violence is avg. for any action movie.

Kid, 12 years old Written byBroadwayBaby33 March 20, 2011

Great!

This movie is fairly disturbing. The murder scene is bloody and violent, as well as other scenes in the movie. But the plot and the acting are brilliant!

Teen, 13 years old Written byILuvCats November 5, 2011

Great but disturbing images

Very good movie but violent and some disturbing images! I watched this movie a while back and i loved it but it is very very long! So watch it on a rainy day. Great acting.

*Language-The "S" word is used over a dozen times, "D-mn, h-ll, SOB" are used moderately throughout. And i think there is one f-

I can't remember everything that was in it. I watched this movie when I didn't really care to much what was in it. I loved it though!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byjames brown April 9, 2008

I Bought this movie for twenty five cents.

O-yah twenty five cents. but it's worth twenty five dollars.

Teen, 13 years old Written byFilmFanJ October 8, 2012

The Fugitive review

Probably the only good adaptation of a television show. I personally love this movie, and it has great performances, pacing, and directing. Another highlight is that it has great character development which is rare in these types of movies. I highly recommend it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMichael Fraraccio May 6, 2012

Great movie

Great Movie. Watch it.

Kid, 11 years old Written byCurcismith123 January 28, 2012

Ok

Oddly, this film was just too long and I will never get those two hours back. That's just my opinion. Most people like it, so I am sure you will like it too.