All teen and kid member reviews for The Iron Lady

Teen, 15 years old Written byBestPicture1996 January 16, 2012

Streep gives one of her best roles

Alot of reviews I've read note how the movie's not that great, but Meryl Streep is worth your admission to see it, and I'd pretty much agree. They focused too much on the older-Thatcher going into dimensia, when they should've focused on her career more. But GO see this movie so you'll understand why Streep won a Golden Globe for her thrilling take on the Prime Minister.

Teen, 13 years old Written bylittlemonster98 January 14, 2012

Boring movie!

This movie was appropriate.....but soooooooo boring. Parents should see this by themselves.....ugggg I wasted 2 hrs. of my life!

Kid, 11 years old Written bylittlebean10 January 20, 2012

Good movie, too harsh for little kids

I think that this movie is a lot better than some of the reviews say. While people were expecting more of a movie about Thatcher's career, and less about her memories once she is old. Nevertheless, it was a very good movie. Meryl Streep was fabulous, as usual. This movie would probably be too brutal for younger children, as it has gloomy themes about death and grief. It also includes lots of war scenes that are very violent. Good role models and morals, though.

Kid, 11 years old Written byMyreview101 February 7, 2012

The iron lady? Or the crazy lady (how hollywood puts it :(

It was the worst movie, concerning the plot and messages, I put a good message because there was only one! They show the iron lady as an old hag not giving her credit for making the Uk a wonderful place and making peace with the US! Make sure your kids understand getting old and terrists. My recomendation is "SKIP IT" doesnt explain anything and youll be bored out of shoes by watching a crazy old lady even though Magret Thatcher was one of the best women leaders.

Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Hannah Claire March 1, 2012

For Mature 13 year olds

There is some nudity which I definitely did not appreciate. Two of the characters are in love. There is a little bit of language but not enough to give it a PG-13 rating. There is lots of violence and gore which I personally found disturbing. It is obvious that one character is losing her mind which kind of takes away from the historical part. All in all, I'd recommend this for a mature 13 year old if you close your eyes while all of England is celebrating so that you will not see the nudity in that part.

Kid, 12 years old Written bythadude April 8, 2012

NO,NO,NO

WHY MAKE A MOVIE GLORIFYING MARGARET THATCHER?
WHY???
SHE IS MEAN AND EVIL!

Teen, 13 years old Written bynickthebriton March 29, 2012

Great for mature kids

I loved the movie shows stories or courage and learning from mistakes however there are scenes of a man covered in blood in a riot and sometimes there is drinking and smoking but overall a great movie .

Teen, 15 years old Written bykc Gummer June 29, 2013

truly amazing

Meryl Streep is just amazing, like she is in any other film. It is very interesting and one that every one should watch.