Kid reviews for The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part

The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part Poster Image

The LEGO MOVIE 2 is something that will disappoint you.

This movie is definitely not the worst (but it's not good either). The plot is boring and the soundtrack is not as good as the first. The song "This songs going to get stuck inside your head" is not very catchy at all and it was clearly just a ripoff of "Everything is awesome" (which personally I enjoyed). Also it turns out that the villain at the end is NOT THE QUEEN WHO BRAIN WASHES AND KIDNAPS PEOPLE, ANNOUNCES "WE ARE HERE TO DESTROY YOU", CONTINOUSLY DEMOLISHES WHOLE CITYS MULTIPLE TIMES, AND GOES INTO "APPOCALIPSEBERG" WITH HIGHLY WEAPONIZED SPACE SHIPS!!!! but no, of course she could never be evil. It obviously has to be REX THE FUTURE EMMET FROM AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE WHO STOPS EMMET FROM DYING AND JUST GOES ABOUT MAKING SURE HE EXISTS IN THE WRONG WAY!!!!! It could never be the brainwashing queen. Over all this is not a very good movie, watch the original "LEGO MOVIE" instead. If you already watched it. Go watch it again.
2 people found this helpful.

Movie isn’t that great. First one is way better.

In my honest opinion, the movie wasn’t that great and the first one is waaay better. I liked the “brother and sister” approach to the movie, and the animation is amazing along with the acting. But the story is just so off. It’s an unexpected musical, they tried WAY to hard to make the queen look like the bad guy that like after they did 3 times I already knew “She’s not the bad guy, movie is trying to hard to make it look like she is”. I did enjoy Rex’s character but didn’t understand why he decided to kill Emmet at the end. Idk movie isn’t that great, first one is much better.

1 person found this helpful.
Lego friends are back for more adventure, and action in a fun sequel.

1 person found this helpful.

This movie was really disappointing...

The movie was really bad and didn’t make any sense. I was really excited to watch this movie with my family and it was a disaster. This movie is pretty much Emmett the “master-builder” and his friends being “brainwashed” by some sort of evil queen. It’s really boring and there is no purpose to the sequel even being produced. It’s not great. I suggest watching another movie in the theatre or watching the first LEGO movie instead.

Nah.

Well, this movie is not horrible, but is is not a good movie either. Well I guess if you never watched the first movie than this movie would be fine.. well... not...really. Either way, this is just not a good movie. Thats all I can say.

love it

If you like Lego You Will love this movie.

Cool Movie

I saw a preview and it was cool and the music was cool in this

A well-planned out sequel to a blockbuster hit couldn't be more satisfying

This sequel is so awesome that I cannot tell which of the two movies is better. This is so climatic and charismatic, and the Lego movie series couldn't have ended better.