Kid reviews for The Lost Boys

The Lost Boys Poster Image

Mid

My favorite vampire movie of all time!! Definitely a masterpiece

Very good

Very good movie there was just a major make out scene no nudity bunch of blood tho i think kuds ten and up can watch it maybe with parent tho

AMAZING!

This is a very good vampire movie, I watch it almost every night! I think it’s fine for like 9 or 10 year olds but near end it gets pretty bloody. As I was watching it be my little brother came in And saw the vampire in garlic water scene and was pretty scared, but he is only 7 or was while watching. So unless your 7 year old is pretty tough, don’t let them watch it for a few years. But everything else except the end is pretty tame so kids 10 and up can see lost boys.

Best movie ever

Best movie I’ve ever seen, seen this movie about 15 times which the boyz.

Fine for tweens

I really liked the movie, fine for tweens.

vampire movie isn't really that inappropriate

funny vampire horror film is kind of violent but asides from that its pretty kid friendly

Great vampire movie (way better than Twilight)

This is definitely one of the best of vampire movies I've watched. There are a lot of gory scenes, but they're not too bad. There are a few instances when the characters cuss, but it rarely happens. There is a"sex" scene but there is no nudity and it lasts for 16 seconds. This is a not too scary, Goonies-like, horror comedy that has a campy style to it, great actors, and a great soundtrack. You will definitely enjoy this classic 80s movie.

One Of The Greatest Film's Ever

I love this film. it is good for mature tweens. there is violence and heavy innuendo.

The lost boys | movie review

Firstly, I would like to say that this is my favourite film of all time. It’s incredible and I love movies from the 80s. (Let’s also not forget that it has the best soundtrack of all time too). It shouldn’t be a 15, it’s closer to a twelve however I can understand why some parents may be concerned. Violence - 4/5 - Since it is not a recent movie, the special effects aren’t very scary. Of course, it centres around blood sucking vampires however it could have been made A LOT worse. Major scenes of violence include when humans and vampires fight - a vampire is speared and another is burned in holy water (they are plunged into a bath filled with it and his skeleton emerges). Blood spurts from toilets and sinks. Vampires are speared with various objects, including animal horns. A group of teens (some vampires) behave treacherously - hanging off the side of a bridge and motorbike racing. A teen nearly eats worms and maggots when he thinks he has been given Chinese food. A bloody hand wound is shown. A teen is shown having chest pains and collapses onto floor, spilling a carton of milk. I’d say the goriest scene is a vampire feeding scene - vampires are shown biting into human heads (with blood spurt) and people are shown wounded, covered in blood, then they are shown being tossed into a fire. Drinking - 2/5 - Teens drink wine which turns out to be blood. Sex - 3/5 - As for sexual content, only one scene - two teens make out naked in a bed (no private parts shown), sex is implied though the scene isn’t too long and u could skip it. A teen is asked by his younger brother is he plans to have sex with a girl. At the very beginning of the film, women in revealing swimming costumes are shown. Language - 3/5 - Sh*t once or twice. D*mn once or twice. Ass hole once. P*ss off once.