All teen and kid member reviews for The Muppets

Kid, 10 years old November 23, 2011

I went to the premire!

GREAT muppet movie! i am a huge muppet fan and ive seen every episode of the show, but this was great! approprate for all ages!

Kid, 11 years old Written byBIGGESTmoviebuff November 26, 2011

A perfect family movie ;o)

It is GREAT for the whole family! However, the beginning was weak and things like Walter saying that the crowd was naked and Fozzie having fart shoes may not be appropriate. Even with that, Walter was a great role model telling Kermit to never give up and start the Muppet Show and get money to buy back their studio. IT IS GREAT OVERALL!

Kid, 11 years old Written byjayman1004 November 24, 2011

Glee meets the Muppets

Very touching, great for any age regardless. Could do without the musical numbers though.

Kid, 11 years old Written byMonkeyman1521 November 26, 2011

TIME FOR ANIMAL TWO DRUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say its a good movie i mean posters for cars2 its another disney movie who cares

Teen, 16 years old Written bykojitheman November 23, 2011

Funny touching family movie

Great kids movie about problem solving and friendship. My rating: G

Kid, 11 years old Written bytaffy310 November 26, 2011

A must have to watch!:)

I LOVE THE MUPPETS!Good for anyone who is a muppet fan!

Kid, 12 years old Written byliamtriforce November 27, 2011

Hillarious, fun for kids AND adults!

The Muppets is probably the most clever film I've seen in a while. I loved all the celeb cameos because that's what they did back then(the funniest being the Jim Parsons one), and the musical numbers were actually enjoyable. Now, being the average male, I HATE musical films. But The Muppets somehow manages to entertain me when doing these! I was having a bad day, and The Muppets put a smile on my face! Adults should get a kick out of it and feel nostalgic when watching the Muppets perform their telethon! Heck, my mom is now craving reruns of the original Muppets Show! The one thing I did notice was product placment, like since this is a Disney film, they put up a sign for Cars 2 in one scene. I am not letting that affect my 5-star rating! This movie is incredible like any Disney film should be! Do not miss it!

Teen, 16 years old Written byDominicboo1 December 4, 2011

BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've loved Muppet sicne I was a kid, and this movie is perfect for all ages! Walter is a great new additon to the Muppets! The songs are cute, and the story while done before is at its best here! Unfotunately given the plot, there are some pretty sad parts. Kermit sings a sweet but sad song about missing the Muppets (Pictues in my head), and some kids might be worried if the Muppets will get their theater back. It's essentially a clean and fun family moive with some VERY mild slapstick, and shouldn't have been rated PG. I CAN"T WAIT FOR MUPPETS MOST WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teen, 16 years old Written byCherry*Bomb November 27, 2011

Enjoyable for anyone!

AMAZING MOVIE!!!!! Kermit is a classic character who is recognizable to just about anyone. The rest of the gang was there, too, and I really enjoyed it. Adults and teens will also love it, as there is some humor that is very, well, funny!

Kid, 12 years old Written byapoloto November 27, 2011

Fun!

When I saw this the day after Thanksgiving, I thought it was a hilarious movie. If you or your kids are a fan of the Muppets, please take them to see this movie! They did it so perfectly.

Kid, 8 years old December 10, 2011

Beware the Chicken Dance Number

The Chickens do a number to Cee Lo Green's song "*$% You." Not a song I want my kids clucking.

Kid, 10 years old November 28, 2011

Muppets Awesome Movie!!!

The movie is funny, and it really at some point tickles the heart strings. There are some really menacing bad guys and the main bad guy at one point you see a bruise on his face. A funny part was when the Muppets traveled by map.The movie is really fun and cool, a little scary too , but the movie is fine.

Teen, 13 years old Written byEpicKevinMan December 22, 2011

Should have been G

This was a really, really good move. The only thing that made this movie a PG is when Jack Black was in a movie trailer and was wearing one of the suits for motion capture films (The suit that goes across the whole body with white balls on it.) And Jack says "Hang on guys, I have to put on my balls" and there was some mild comic violence

Teen, 13 years old Written bySk84eva December 14, 2011

AWESOME

Walter is a muppet. His older brother is human, but a very good and loyal brother and friend. It has great positive messages about being nice to siblings and all that stuff. I actually cried when Kermit and Miss Piggy sang, "Rainbow Connections". :-D

Kid, 10 years old Written bygrant367 December 6, 2011

the mooppets

great movie fun for the family

Kid, 8 years old November 28, 2011

Great movie!!!

This movie is great! I watch the original Muppets too. I recommend this movie to anyone.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJennifer148 January 1, 2012

Wonderful Movie

This is a wonderful movie for children of all ages.
Though, toddlers would enjoy this movie best, adults would have a good laugh at it, too!
Unlike other movies, this is a wonderful movie with a meaningful lesson.

Kid, 10 years old December 29, 2011

muppet fun

It's a great movie it's not educational but it encourages to work hard for something and keep trying to reach your goal

Teen, 13 years old Written bymadelineshadowrose December 30, 2011

good movie

There is one very minor part when one muppet says to image the crowed is naked so he goes on stage and says so we see the crowd in under shirts and he says well not relly

Kid, 11 years old September 2, 2012