Parent reviews for The Number 23

The Number 23 Poster Image

Great scary/crime movie for adults.

I think movies about humans are better than movies about monsters and demons. It's a little cheesy at times and not entirely realistic, but it's interesting especially if you're interested in numbers or mental illness and crime stories.

A Good Old Classic Mystery Story

Great movie!

Thought provoking, exciting, and dark! Take your kids! Why not?

Twisted sweet

Well Well where to start....This movie is a diferent twist to any normale movie, boring is about the last word i could use to discribe this movie. Jim Carry did a perfect job( as Always ) in setting the mood for a sane man gone nuts deep into his own mind, in a family course he could never escape no matter how high he jumps from. 311PsYChoBilLy

LOVED IT

okay, well i had just recently saw this movie and i enjoyed it very much. It has a twist you will NVER SEE COMING! After i left the movie i could not stop counting thinsg that would add up to 23 (you would understand after you have seen the movie). SO GO OUT NOW AND SEE IT!. i telling you.. ur gonna regret it :]
not rated for age

it had a great twist at the end and is a very good psycological thriller

Rated R for a reason

I think its great that Jim Carey is stepping out of his comidien role and trying something else. The mivie is rated R for a reason though people. For thoe f you who thought it was going to be kid friendly just because of an actor you should look at Johnny Depp. He goes from horror, to children's films and back again. There is a reason movies are rated.

Is there even a point??

This movie wasn't scary. It was just goofy, and my boyfriend and I rolled our eyes through most of it. It made no sense, and the language and sex were pretty bad. I wouldn't see it again.