Kid reviews for The Parent Trap (1961)

The Parent Trap (1961) Poster Image

Special effects were awesome

I was very impressed that Hayley Mills played both Susan and Sharon. At least the twin sisters try to get their parents to get married again which can be a good trait in kids. I wasn't too crazy about the camping trap scenes and the few stereotypes of women, but I think kids could relate to Susan and Sharon as kind of good role models. But then again so many kids deal with divorced parents. So, I think (The Parent Trap) sets a good example of parents getting together again (LETS GET TOGETHER YEAH YEAH YEAH!!).

Great movie

This movie is really good and very funny, I really recommend and hope that you will watch it!

The Parent Trap (1961)

Near the beginning two girls slap each other in the face and a brief fight breaks out.

Good

I liked this movie, however it didn't charm me as much as I hoped it would. The language is mild and the not all of the role models are good. You could give this movie a try.

Movie critic

Best movie ever!!!

Best Parent Trap

Lindsay Lohan who? I mean...1998 was cute. But this is where it’s at. The Monterey scenes are familiar and nostalgic, and it’s surprisingly funny. The mischief the sisters get into is entertaining. Some of the gender roles are, indeed, outdated, but Susan is a tomboy and that is celebrated.

Great

Everyone could know that this movie is great

selane's review

I L-O-V-E THIS MOVIE! my parents are not divorced but for kids who's parents are divorced this might be really sad!

Funny, sweet, and sassy.

Everything it should be! Plenty of funny moments and comedy to be enjoyable. Nothing inappropriate-watch this!