Parent reviews for The Parent Trap

The Parent Trap Poster Image

A few things

Ok I loved the movie! But a few things... Ok so first Hallie’s dad is MAKING OUT WITH A GIRL! Two! Hallie mentions the phrase “Your Sexy that’s why my dad likes you”. Three! Annie’s mom gets drunk but she’s just dizzy so it’s not that bad... But overall it’s a good movie

Just so you know I am 14 just using my moms account and please watch this movie and read this review it took me a while to describe how good this movie is!

I love this movie! It is so good and Lindsay Lohan is such a good actress. There is a reeeallllly long kiss at the end that is more boring for kids than inappropriate. But what movie doesn’t have that? There is gambling among kids, as well as someone losing a bet and swimming in the lake naked, however nothing is shown. There is some drinking and smoking including one person getting drunk but there is no violence as an outcome just acting kind of dizzy. One girl is shown getting her ear pierced up close. Also, there is no language although they do use the lord’s name in vain, which I don’t agree with but all movies do that, and seeing other people do it does not mean you have to. If you are watching it with young kids just talk to them before. There might be some iffy scenes for young kids, but if you don’t think it’s appropriate for them than just wait. it is so funny, and a great movie. Excellent acting and a great movie! I love this movie and there are some nostalgic scenes that tie in with the original movie. You have to watch this it will become a family favorite. I know it is for us :)

Kids Annie James and Hallie Parker

I like the movie and it is good

Grown up topics

Great movie, in my opinion it’s not suitable for children under ten (unless you’re prepared to answer some awkward questions!) I first saw this film myself when I was 12 and loved it.

Awesome!

An old family movie. Diana: 12. Loves it every time! Celine and Carmen: 11. Love it extra because they are very similar to Annie and Hallie. 8 year old : Leo likes it but doesn't love it much more intrested in Popcorn. 7 year old: Darcy just plays with stuff on the floor and doesn't pay attention. 5 year old: Silena plays with Darcy and sleeps. Basically what all ages will do!

It’s a Great Movie!

I really liked it because it was kind of sweet and funny Halley and Annie were great it’s not a scary movie so don’t worry

There is definitely sexual content. Kisses, gestures. My 10 and 14 felt uncomfortable

Cute movie!

I am a kid and this movie is great. Just one small thing. This movie talks about stuff that parents don’t want their kids to know. Other than that it’s great!

Classic!

The Parent Trap is Lindsay Lohan's very first movie. There is not much iffy content in this movie in comparison to other "PG" movies of its time. There is a scene with a speedo, a scene where the wife yells at the husband, and a few infrequent profanities ("ass" and "sh*t" said once). Other than that, it's age-appropriate.