Kid reviews for The Princess Diaries

The Princess Diaries Poster Image

Great, Do NOT understand the bad reviews

This is an AMAZING movie, and very funny. I adore Mia. Anne Hathaway is a fantastic actor! I don't understand why parents say this is so inappropriate. It's really not. The beach scene is meant to be funny and sad, and you really aren't paying attention if you think that the photo in the newspaper suggests stuff. There is kissing, but it's not bad. Don't worry about this movie! I highly recommend it!

2 people found this helpful.
The book is sooooo much better than the movie

Really great movie!

I loved this movie so much! There was a positive message and positive role models. There is some kissing, but nothing really inappropriate. It was very funny but I do recommend only to watch it if your ten and older.

so nostalgic and iconic-love it!

I absolutely adore this movie and it was my favorite when I was little. great role models and great storyline and characters. However yes it is pushing the G rating a little bit because there is alot of teen kissing so I reccomend it ages 9/10 and up. other than that don't listen to the bad reveiws it's amazing go watch it!!!!

Would recommend

I really liked the movie as it says every single girl even Mia a regular school girl can be a princess so would recommend, one thing I didn’t like is that they showed not wearing makeup and wearing glasses as ugly but I don’t seem to agree other than that this is a good movie.

THE BEST!

I love any disney movie and this one is great I loved it. Totally for kids 6+ its great. And lots of positive messages and role modles.

great movie

i love the movie even though it contains quite an amount of kissing but overall very good movie

Excellent Movie! Watch it at anytime no matter how old you get!

LOVE and always will, you'll never get tired of it.(Unless of course, you decided to watch it everyday.) I think both girls, boys, and parents can watch this. It's very entertaining, and hilarious. I recommend watching. Reviewed by Cool Kidz.