Kid reviews for The Return of the Pink Panther

The Return of the Pink Panther Poster Image

Hilarious best pink panther movie great family movi

Great comedy movie this is my favorite pink panther the outher ones are ah ok but this one if funnier than heck there’s nothing inappropriate at all some mild violence and that’s all I Guarantee guarantee you will be laughing the whole time must watch!

It’s genius!

Return of the Pink Panther was hilarious and a thrill to watch. Its comedy, its action, its suspense is all great quality. There was no pathetic acting or music. The music score was an ear worm! The last ten minutes were a little crummy and weird. I didn’t like how they unlocked the mystery and how two good guys tried to kill good guys. Should be good for 8+. There was nothing inappropriate.

Laugh Out Loud Hilarious!!

This movie is so funny! I laughed so much that I wasn't able to eat my popcorn! Despite some racism, idiotic Closeau with his ridiculous accent made my family and I have to pause the movie until we stopped laughing! I LOVE this movie!!!

Funny

This movie was hilarious! However, there is some racism ( with Closeau saying that his Asian friend Cato has yellow skin) and some flirting and other subtle romantic elements. I watched this with my family and laughed so hard I spat water on myself. It’s really funny, but if you watch it with little kids, I’d tell them not to repeat the racist comments. There is also some violence, but it wasn’t disturbing to any of my family.

VERY FUNNY

Very funny movie but one weird scene.

GREAT MOVIE

GREAT MOVIE LOVE IT O'W CSM ITS RATED G NOT PG GREAT MOVIE SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES

awesome

perfect for all ages ohh and ps csm its rated g not pg you don't have to be any age i would choose 0 and up but the lowest I can do funny my 2nd favorite pp movie

i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was so funny ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!

perfect for tweens