Kid reviews for The Santa Clause 2

The Santa Clause 2 Poster Image

Low quality

Bad sequel is more comedic than first

Bland, weird sequel is just as appropriate as the first.

Some flirting.

There are better movies out there

This is now my favorite Christmas movie, but it was not as good as the first movie. I never laughed at it, and for kids my age it was absolutley gross when the big santa doll came out. Its was a great way to show kids that santa is real, and I believe in him more now because of this movie.

First Was Better

I believe the first was much better than this one. However, for kids this is a good sequel because a majority of this movie is at the North Pole with all the elves. Also, why does common sense media say that there is “potty humor”? I didn’t witness any of that in these movies. From the first movie it is kind of disappointing but I know kids will like it. I know I did.

Disappointing

Now I’ve never seen the first movie, so no hating on me here, this is just my opinion. I watched this movie, thinking it was a kids movie (it was rated PG) but it obviously is not. So apparently Santa Claus has a kid that lives with another family and Santa has to get a wife. The whole romantic part about it was not for kids, and also every few minutes he would lose something about his appreace that made him into Santa (lose beard, etc) and he turned into a 40 year old man. I don’t recommend this movie, and it was really bad.

Okay

I guess it's okay. It's a little weird I have to admit.

Good!

It was quite good! Some kisses though.

There's no bah humbug about it! This second installment packs more laughter than the first.

Common Sense is really starting to grasp at straws when it comes to the sexual aspect of ther reviews. I mean really? You're going to complain about a toy's naked tushie that's only visible for like 2 seconds, meanwhile the main character is going on dates with women in order to get married before Christmas so he can stay Santa Claus? Yeah, that makes perfect sense... Not. Anyways... Santa is back! And this time Charlie is a grown up (yay for all of us teenagers!). And is starting to have some issues at school with graffiti which causes friction between him and his father, who he believes is not around enough. A new reindeer is also inducted into the sleigh lineup: Chet. He is possibly the most hilarious reindeer ever. And he's only a baby. Because Scott feels overworked and wants to be with Charlie more, he makes a toy copy of himself to run the North Pole while he's gone. From there chaos ensues. Toy Santa decides to take matters into his own hands and give everyone coal for Christmas. It's up to Charlie, Santa, and possibly the future Mrs. Claus?? to save the day. Comments? Questions? Concerns? Email me: ogormanscommonsense at yahoo. :)

santa on the sky

none

I love this movie, ALOT!!!

The funniest movie ever!