Kid reviews for Thomas & Friends: The Adventure Begins

Thomas & Friends: The Adventure Begins Poster Image

Best Thomas Movie!

Brings Me Back to Nostalgia!!!

The superior Thomas film

The Railway Series’s first 2 books in a movie is so good! It also had great character development! Plus, it had the best crash ever with James! Also, ever wonder what the 70 on the side of Thomas was for? It was for the 70th anniversary of the Railway Series! Keith Wickham also talked to HIMSELF the entire time, practically. I also loved the 2 musical numbers in the film. “He’s a Really Useful Engine”, and “Troublesome Trucks”. It was also nice to hear the runaway theme when Thomas chased down James.

Thomas' best feature ever.

The Adventure Begins is a 2015 TTTE special/movie directed by Don Spencer and starring Mark Moraghan, John Hasler, Joseph May, Keith Wickham, Rob Rackstraw, and William Hope. Language: One instance of "shut up". Sex: None. Drinking, Drugs, And Smoking: None. Violence(2/5): One intense scene involves James' train running away after catching on fire, and Thomas runs after him, but fails to stop him after several perilous tries, and James crashes in a field, which is quite intense. Positive Messages(5/5): Every positive message ever can be appreciated, including a few of many which are friendship, teamwork, loyalty, and more. Positive Role Models And Representations(4/5): Characters have negative traits and flaws, but are redeemed when met with a tense situation that unites them. Highlights: The respect for the franchise, James' crash Lowlight: N/A Quality(opinionated): Thomas' best movie ever, with tons of entertaining scenes, a great respect for it's source material, good animation, good voice acting, and every element nailed. (My rating) G

I dare you to watch it.

Very fun to see how Sodor started

I cannot tell you how much fun it was to have a non-busy Sodor. I mean today, we have like, what, 100-200 trains?! But at the beginning of this movie, there are only four. Edward, Henry, Gordon, and James. (And James was new to the island!) James was black, and had wooden brakes, which was interesting. And then Thomas comes from the Mainland, and he is green! (Not a bright green like Henry, but a darker green.) He isn't number 1, he's number 70! And he's an LBSC train! (London, Brighton and South Coast Railway) Then he gets his blue paint job, and becomes more recognizable. (I also thought his voice sounded a bit strange and unfamiliar when he first came to the island.) Thomas learns about cooperating and teamwork, which makes for a very nice intro to his life on Sodor.

Nice movie to pick up

A very good movie as it retells the first few adventures of Thomas and his friends.Watching this movie is joy as it tells about friendship.Also a few added details give this movie a nice touch so you should pick this up.

Fantastic Re-telling of the original RWS books will make you cry!

To celebrate 70 years of the railway series (which was the name of the book series the tv show was based on) Andrew Brenner does it again with an emotional, funny, and very enjoyable Thomas film that will bring you back to when you first watched Thomas and friends.

This is one of the best Thomas the tank engine movies ever!

I love this movie really much because it recalls the old series of Thomas and friends! The plot is spectacular because it shows a train named Thomas going to Sodor for the first time! This movie is based on the first seven episodes of Thomas and friends season 1 and the first two books of the railway series and I love this recalling! To be honest guys, the railway series is my favorite book series because I was a lifelong railfan! This is one of my favorite Thomas movies!