Kid reviews for Toy Story (1995)

Toy Story (1995) Poster Image

👍🏻

Bro if you don’t like this movie you are insane because this is a classic.

2 people found this helpful.

Any age

1 person found this helpful.
Pixar classic is one of the best kids' movies of all time.

SCARY

I have never been ever scared by a pixar film but this totally scarred me as a child. It even features mutiliating references in a kids movies. Do not even show your kids this movie. In fact, it still creeps me out even more today

1 person found this helpful.

plain, dull film about little kid fantasy is stupid

this was a bad film, that leads up to an equally bad series. the animation in stupid, the story is cliched, and what the heck is with the living toys?!
1 person found this helpful.

Some mild scariness throughout enjoyable flick.

Great movie

This movie is a classic and is one of my favorites. The story is great and it’s pretty heartfelt.

Pixar's first movie will forever be relevant

A little boy named Andy loves to be in his room, playing with his toys, especially his doll named "Woody". But, what do the toys do when Andy is not with them, they come to life. Woody believes that his life (as a toy) is good. However, he must worry about Andy's family moving, and what Woody does not know is about Andy's birthday party. Woody does not realize that Andy's mother gave him an action figure known as Buzz Lightyear, who does not believe that he is a toy, and quickly becomes Andy's new favorite toy. Woody, who is now consumed with jealousy, tries to get rid of Buzz. Then, both Woody and Buzz are now lost. They must find a way to get back to Andy before he moves without them, but they will have to pass through a ruthless toy killer, Sid Phillips.