All parent member reviews for Tucker & Dale vs. Evil

Adult Written bywonder dove April 27, 2012

A delightful surprise!

I didn't know what to expect before watching this, but the trailer was interesting and the online reviews were very convincing. I have to say, very original! I thought it would turn into one of those lame, not funny, try-hard kind of films but it was excellent, very funny and even heartwarming at times. The hillbillies are just two normal, sensitive, very caring guys who go off on a fishing trip until they meet up with a group of spoiled teens who go mad and try to murder them (but instead they murder each other, which makes it so hilarious). All I would be cautious with is some gore, lots of "F Bombs" (like any teen horror/comedy) and some minor sexual innuendo but nothing drastic. The drugs, smoking and drinking are quick & minor. Great for 15 and up I'd say!

Parent Written byparentguider November 5, 2012

Great positive fun!

This movie is a funny very violently gory film that gives the positive message of don't judge a book by its cover. Kids will enjoy its goofyness and parents will enjoy some of the plot even if their is some strong language. Have fun!