Kid reviews for Under the Tuscan Sun

Under the Tuscan Sun Poster Image

Italian Rom Com Has Some Edgy Material

Though Under the Tuscan Sun may appeal to tweens because of its beautiful setting, it contains significant adult content as well as language. With this in mind, the film best watched by older teens and up.

OK

I felt that that this movie had some good messages. But I would prefere that teens watch it and that its inappriote for kids. I don't really get the point of this movie there's just no meaning.

The flow is a little rigid, but the innopropriate innuendo could be worse.

This movie may have a few good, positive people in it, but the positive remarks are lost because of sexual innuendo. Although most of the humor is appropriate and well-played, language and iffy messages such as divorce and things like that make this film too innopropriate for some teens. There are jokes about homosexuality, (one of the very few humour issues,) kissing, and 2 sex scenes, one of a couple no older than 16 or 17. Characters in this movie like to drink and have a good time. These are the suggestions in this movie that viewers may find too intense, but due to this, the main character most of the time sets a good example by listening to good messages, praying, and being brave and coragueus when she feels like giving up.

The best traveling movie out there

If you want to see a good traveling movie, check out this one. It's soooo much better than Eat Pray Love and the messages are more positive.

not rated for age

Just plain hilarious and wonderful

I may be biased because I love Diane Lane movies, but this movie was great. The Tuscan villa is absolutely beautiful at the end and everything just sort of works. As far as romantic comedies go, this one is awesome because it is funny and you feel like you're rooting for Diane Lane's character. Plus, the young Polish builder is incredibly cute.