All teen and kid member reviews for Valiant

Kid, 12 years old Written byKinbJune July 4, 2010

Valiant Losers

This was an ok movie but I just didn't care about the characters enough. So what if falcons are attacking pigeons? It doesn't really interest me. You might want to try this movie, but it just wasn't interesting to me.

Kid, 12 years old Written byshopgirley8 April 9, 2008

NOT WORTH SPENDING $35 TO GO SEE

This movie was NOT (I repeat: NOT) worth seeing in theaters. It was boring, unrealistic, senseless, a snOre. If you are about 6and younger, you MIGHT (probably not) waste your time renting it. My basic point: Don't waste your time and $ seeing this Snoozer.

Kid, 11 years old Written byFangbite91 June 15, 2011

A little scary but good for kids

Well it was funny. I saw this movie when I was in kindergarden and I still remember it. I used to be afraid of The falcons When I was little which may frighten other small kids. Lots of talk about death and the probability of dying in battle. One character appears to die, and characters are in peril for most of the movie. Explosions and gunfire during battle, fighting, birds held hostage in cages, and dead stuffed pigeons are shown. Sorry I copied that down from the violence and scariness section but its a good movie eh. A very good movie for kids

Teen, 13 years old Written byRodeo-Girl November 19, 2010

Great Movie!

[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*] No Concerns at all.

Kid, 11 years old Written bySanjay407 July 1, 2009

Kid, 8 years old January 29, 2011

I'd give this movie a great rate and for 7+ year old kids but tweens might get bored during the movie

I love the movie, what i can say about the movie is that there are some stuff that the parents might not like for the children to see.
there are some explosive parts, one of the pigeons couldn't get out of the plane when it exploded, his partners Valiant,Bugsy,etc. thought he was dead. Later in the movie he comes back coverd in a little bit of soot and a black eye and barely injurd but a little bit injurd. Valiant gets injurd and has bandages rapped around his nose. Another pigeon is captured by the falcons and gets a shot and becomes crazy. There is a mouse that is good at sabotage and little kids might think that part is confusing and might get scared and perplexed.

By,

Aaron Fig,

age 8.

Kid, 11 years old Written byMiranda Cosgrov... April 11, 2011

Pretty bad movie

I thought this movie was pretty strange so I gave it only 2 stars because I thought it was pretty bad and they used "butt" in one part but some good messages about teamwork and the pigeons are good role models but the bad guy pigeons are bad role models.