Kid reviews for Walk the Line

Walk the Line Poster Image

just to much beer in the story

my dad and I watched this and i loved it! and parents, johnny's dad is drunk during the movie and uses the n word, he also is a pretty big screamer. a few d---its and 1 use of what ralphie from a christmas story would call the queen mother of dirty words the f--- word! when johnny's brother is a kid, he dyes by using a sharp elecric tool to cut would, you never see it happen on screen but he tells johnny that before he dies. and last but not least, johnny is drunk and does drugs.

the rise of a star

this is a chronicle of country music legend Johnny Cashs life from his early days on an arkansas cotton farm to his rise to fame with Sun Records in memphis where he recorded alongside elvis presley jerry lee lewis and carl perkins it is an amazing work of art 10/10 14+

love this music

This was a good movie; I loved the music.

Interesting and well-made biopic has some heavy material.

This movie is incredible! Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon give the performances of their lives. There isn't too much blunt inappropriate content - a few curse words, mild kissing, sex is implied. However, there's a lot of heavy material - mainly Cash's drug and alcohol addiction. While this is probably nothing mature kids couldn't handle, parents should use wise judgement. There is adultery, a disturbing event is talked about, and a couple of fights. However, the music, performances and writing are amazing. Probably one - if not THE - of the best biopics out there!

I Love This Movie!

This is my favorite movie of all time! This used to be my favorite movie when I was six years old when it came out. Its an amazing, inspiring and beautiful movie. I can't tell you that a child should or should not watch this movie, it all depends on how mature your child is since this movie show a lot of drinking and smoking, He also is addicted to drugs. But it also shows how you can over come that!

Johnny Cash

The drugs in this movie do have consequences, and Johnny does have a happy ending. The movie is acted very well. Phoenix does an amazing Johnny Cash, his singing in the move is nearly a replica of Johnny Cash's rustically beautiful voice. Recommend to anyone who takes even the slightest bit of interest in good music.

not rated for age

This is one of the Best movies i have seen in a while

This movie was a great movies for ages 14 and up. This movie lived up to its reviews, unlike THE NEW WORLD. See it, I think it will win for best picture of the year