All teen and kid member reviews for Warm Bodies

Teen, 15 years old Written byAliphulupus February 2, 2013

Love the movie

Very good movie!, some scenes you will see blood splatter but its very quick. There is some swearing but not to much. One scene they never mentioned was Julie gets a weed wacker and hits a zombie with it which cause a little bit of blood to splatter but its very quick. Movie is worth it!

Kid, 9 years old February 4, 2013

Great Movie for a night out!

Me and my dad wanted to see a movie because we were bored, and this is what we decided on!
Sex: A end-of-the-movie kiss. Violence: Zombies eat people but fine for kids.

Teen, 14 years old Written byFILMCRITIC500 February 3, 2013

interesting, bloody zombie romance tale will soon beat out Twilight

an amusing, funny, and entertaining zombie flick, Warm Bodies mixes in love and humor with some bloody action and violence. and although the violence is less intense than other zombie movies, its still bloody enough to make this Romeo and Juliet-like film a better fir for older teens. the film features very bloody violence, but it is mild for a zombie flick. zombies are shot, crushed, beaten, and killed in other ways. a few zombies are shot with blood splattering, and we see another get a bullet to the head (we see a hole). a few zombies are seen eating brains or hunks of flesh. another peels off his skin to reveal bones beneath. alongside all the gore, is a scene where R watches Julie undress, and a few instances of strong language.

Kid, 12 years old Written bydanielabieber101 February 2, 2013

Good movie for the family.

This movie is BARELY inappropriate. My 8 year old sister even watched this movie and didn't even get scared. She actually enjoyed it. If your child can handle a kiss, shooting, and some barely scary looking zombies... this movie is ok for them. I think that this movie is actually very funny. Only a couple of bad words. I think its ok for the whole family.

Kid, 12 years old Written byAVTRlover4. February 2, 2013

Warm Bodies

This was an enjoyable movie. It was funny in parts, actiony in parts, and even scary in some. R and Julie are good role models and have good messages. However, Malkovich is a very bad role model. He just wants to shoot anything without a beating heart. There is some scary action violence, especially in the last 20 minutes (the final battle). The "bonies" may scare some. R and Julie kiss passionately in the end, and Julie strips down to her undergarments in one scene. There is some profanity, mostly mild words but one f***. There are some jokes involving Apple, USA Magazine, and BMW. Julie drinks a Corona. So overall, this is a lot tamer than other zombie films like "Resident Evil". It's probably a better choice for tweens, but experienced horror fans would probably be dissapointed.

Teen, 14 years old Written byironkid21 February 6, 2013

Throughly entertaining lighthearted zombie action rom com is a breath of fresh air for the zombie genre and will leave you smiling

Teen, 13 years old Written bymickeymouse12 February 9, 2013

AWSOME!

this movie is amazing!! great acting and great story!!

Kid, 12 years old Written byWarmbodieslover0007 February 15, 2013

AWESOME 5 STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 12 years old and I went to see the movie and loved it so I decided to get the book, read it, and loved it!!!!!!!!! I don't think this Is a book for any child who is under 12 years old because it says (excuse my language) f--k s--t and a WHOLE BUNCH of other cuss words and one page of sex >.< other than that i Recommend this book to anyone over the age of 11 :)

Teen, 17 years old Written byBestPicture1996 February 11, 2013

Average zomcom, certainly no "Zombieland"

"Warm Bodies" is a tad clever with its unique perspective of the zombie in the zombie apocalypse, and not just the zombie hunter, but it's cliched scenes and predictability wore me out, not to mention a disappointing performance by Kristen Stewart doppelganger Teresa Palmer. At best it's a slumber party rental.

Teen, 15 years old Written byBestMan333 April 13, 2013

Funny, Sad, Violent, Sensual, Gory, Silly. Pure Silly.

This movie based on the acclaimed book is very good, highly rated by critics from rotten tomatoes, and has the stuff people who read the book would except in a movie version of the novel: Violence, Sex, And Comedy. I would rate this film PG-13 For Violence, Sexuality & Brief Strong Language

Teen, 15 years old Written byGreysonGirl98 May 31, 2013

Cute, But Gory.

I love this movie so much that I saw it three times in the theater. Mind you, I am cheaper the Ebenezer Scrooge and have A.D.D like no other.
Now, about the movie, it has some fairly gross gore, like a Zombie turning into what they call "bonies" who rips the skin off his face, and another instance in which random entrails fall on a dumpster from an above fire escape
On the bright side, there is a relatively minimal amount of sex. There's kissing, and one scene mentioned in the information above in which Julie is seen for a few seconds in underwear (not for sexual reasons, though R looks pretty pleased).
Overall, it's an exceptionally cute movie.
I think that you should take your kids to see this if they are old enough not to get nightmares, run around screaming cuss words they learn from it, or be scared for the rest of their natural lives (I put that range at around 12.)

Teen, 14 years old Written byjenni11012 April 8, 2013

Safe for kids 11 and up!

My gosh people! This movie is perfectly fine for kids 11 and older. Sure there is bad words, but seriously I've heard kids cuss more than that. At the end the zombie R and Julie kiss. Nothing that bad. Yes, Julie takes of her clothes, but in middle school I have to change in front of girls into my gym clothes and the other girls too. If that part bothered you, seriously, take some pills or something because a lot of people only wear undergarments to sleep. A lot of blood, but I'm sure that a kid can handle it if they understand the concept that its fake blood. Good movie!

Teen, 15 years old Written bychammyforever June 4, 2013

Was it good?

I think this film was amazing. Nicholas Hoult played his part amazingly well and looked beautiful as a zombie. The film contains some scenes of a sexual nature and quite a lot of violence. It is also slighty scary at times and so may be innapropriate for younger audiences.

Teen, 14 years old Written bybranman894 May 23, 2013

Warm Bodies a very nice movie

Warm Bodies was very very fun. It may not be the best movie you ever see but it is still pretty good. It is twilight with zombies and it is way better as well. I was very suprised I liked it but I'm glad I saw it

Kid, 10 years old April 14, 2013

Warm bodies

Interesting , new no more mindless zombies it adds more thought to what they really are . Bringing dead to life , it is a fantastic it was not much of a comedy though. It is ok some scenes are freaky but not scary . REALLY GOOD

Teen, 16 years old Written bygilly_boy July 13, 2013

A must watch

I've heard that it was a funny movie and they were right. R really had a way with narrating; I think it had some sense of deeper meaning. Maybe we can all get along sometime.

Teen, 16 years old Written bySean Broucek June 16, 2013

Interesting Movie For Teens And Up.

Parents, this interesting and poignant adaptation of the acclaimed novel has plenty of scares and laughs, but the violence and sexual content and language makes it for the same older teen audience as the book. Violence is scattered and not constant, but does include bloody attacks, zombies eating the flesh of humans, shooting, discrimination, brain eating, weapon use and disturbing images. Sexuality is kind of what holds the plot together. There is flirting, kissing, making out, scantily clad women, and lots of sexual references to zombie genatillia and sex between the undead and humans. Language includes two uses of f--k, several uses of s--t and b-tch, and
a--hole is also used. In the end, this romantic zombie action horror comedy is interesting and poignant, but just too mature for young teens. Rated
PG-13 For Brief Thematic Material, Violence & Frightening Images, Some Crude Humor, Sexual Content & Language.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMariah Pearl September 14, 2013

Disappointing

It is a movie with guns, violence, blood and zombies. It isn't very scary so I think that children 12 and over can watch this movie. I was very disappointed with this movie because i found it very boring.

Kid, 12 years old Written byLydia2013 June 6, 2013

One of my favourite movies!

This is one of my favourite movies! Some scenes might be inappropriate for children though, so I would recommend this movie to most 11 or 12 year olds. It might scare a few children or their parents might think it is too violent or has too much profanity.

Teen, 13 years old Written byiamawesome12 April 2, 2013

the warm bodies

I saw it and I'm 12 and my little sister saw it with me and she is nine and I liked the movie but my little sister did not and she said it was weard and dumb but I thought it was good who else saw it that has a account????? :)