All member reviews for How to Save a Life

Sweet, sentimental, and similar-sounding songs.

Kid, 12 years old Written byBelac77 April 21, 2009

Fav song:
Hundred

Teen, 13 years old Written byHOLLISTERshortty April 9, 2008

The Fray.

The Fray has been my very favortie band ever since "Over My Head--Cable Car" came on the radio. EVERY single one of their songs is fabulous and they all have very good meanings. 2 thumbs up. 5 stars. Definetly the most talentist [[not even a word]] band ever.
--oh and yes. They do sing "that song" on Grey's Anatomy.
[[:

Teen, 14 years old Written bybookworm123 April 9, 2008

The "Grey's Anatomy" Song

I LOVE "How to Save a Life"! IT'S CATCHY AND MAKES YOU WANT TO WATCH "Grey's Anatomy"! YOU JUST WANT IT TO COME ON THE RADIO ALL THE TIME! IT'S THAT GOOD!

Teen, 14 years old Written byPoison Ivey October 13, 2009

very good!

If I feel like listening to it i'll slide in the disk and blast the radio!very good music really nothing bad that you can catch easily.

Kid, 9 years old April 7, 2011

APPROPIATE FOR ALL AGES! :)

I LOVE THIS SONG! I LISTEN TO IT ON DAD'S iPOD! Good messages are....."Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend, somewhere along, in the bitterness sand". and "I stayed up with you all night...you go left..and I stay right......did I know, How to Save a Life"? It's about wanting his friend back and wanting to save him/her very bad.:)

Kid, 11 years old Written bybook_lover411 April 9, 2008

i like the song

i never heard the hole album but i love how to save a life

Teen, 14 years old Written byAmmorose April 9, 2008

Adult Written by. April 9, 2008

Not that great

This is a pretty boring cd. Nothing for parents to worry about, but it just isnt that good. All of the songs sound pretty much the same, and even though the two hit singles are good the first few times you hear them, they get old pretty fast. The only good song on here that doesnt get old after a few listens is all at once.
The Fray sound a lot like John Mayer, w/piano instead of acoustic guitar. Dispite what you may have heard, they are NOTHING like Coldplay. The Fray dont have half of Coldplay's creativity, and the lyrics arent nearly as insightful.

Teen, 14 years old Written bycatdog5555 April 9, 2008

I Love this CD

i love the fray and i love their first two singles cable car/over my head and how to save a life they are both great songs and the fray is a good group not having a lot of bad stuff in their songs

Kid, 11 years old Written byTheImmortalOne April 9, 2008

A CD with great redeeming qualities, 2 thumbs up.

I got this CD for Christmas and it's wonderful. All of the songs are generally calm and have a quality meaning. No language, sex, drugs or alcohol are mentioned in the CD, so you could say it's for all ages. Not only those things, but Isaac Slade's piano playing is breathtakingly wonderful and is a fabulous touch to the songs.

Bottom line: 5 stars, 2 thumbs up. Just plain fabulous.

Teen, 14 years old Written byEragonfan April 9, 2008

Great Band

If you haven't yet, listen to this band, great songs and fit for all ages.

Kid, 12 years old Written byFezesAreCool August 14, 2011

I only know one song so don't judge the rest of the album on this, 12+

I really like the song How To Save A Life. Positive lyrics like "Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend, somewhere in the biterness and I would have stayed up with you all night had I known, how to save a life."

Kid, 12 years old Written byxOAnim3Fr3akOx November 22, 2010

<3 cd

my fave band. (period)

5 stars, ppl

Teen, 15 years old Written byShelbyBubbles April 9, 2008

Amazing

The Fray is my favorite band. I am connected to all the guys in SO many ways. Two of them graduated from my highschool - they were all born and raised in pure suburbia where I live. They are good, cleancut boys, and their music shows it. Every song has a positive message, and their music is perfect for a mellow day. I never miss a concert of theirs and never get tired of listening to them.

Kid, 12 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Great cd

i love the fray. their music is nice and kind of peaceful. its soft and relaxing. i love it.

Teen, 16 years old Written byabbacus June 1, 2012

Amazing song, but sad.

Very good sad song about losing someone to suicide. I love all song by The Fray, but this is one of, if not my favorite. The music in it is beautiful and their voices are great.

Kid, 12 years old Written byfray_fan April 9, 2008

I loved it!

This is my favorite CD! Actually, the only time they mention suicide is in the song "Little House" and these are the exact lyrics:

Narrow line, she can't decide/Everything short of suicide

so really there's NOTHING bad. The Fray is my favorite band and actually they are Christian, even though they don't do that type of music.

Teen, 16 years old Written byktk1992 April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bygeckogirl May 11, 2010

Love it!

Love it! Very good cd for ANY age!