All teen and kid member reviews for "It's Thanksgiving" (CD Single)

Kid, 11 years old November 24, 2012

It's Thanksgiving

This is basically the new Rebecca Black. It is a annoying song, no doubt but that is my opinion. She is just enjoying what she loves doing and people should not hate on her constantly. Stating your opinion is one thing. going out of your way to make sure everybody knows you hate her and to insult her is another. good messages about being with your family and this song was posted on youtube.

Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 December 12, 2012

So-so, clean song for kids

This song is pretty mediocre. I kind of like the music, but the lyrics aren't very creative (and they're repetitive). However, there are undeniably positive messages about being thankful.

Teen, 14 years old Written byNLRicci November 26, 2012

Sorry, but this is not good.

It should come as no surprise that this song has a positive message about being thankful, but the song itself is abysmal. There are too many downright embarrassing lyrics to even begin to name. There's no adult content, but the song and video are almost comical ( I thought that was Adam Sandler's job). I do feel bad for Nicole because of all the negativity, but it this project was a bad idea.

Kid, 11 years old Written byTiffanyalvordfan December 26, 2012

Not bad

It seems that everything that's not a love song gets hated on. Don't you guys realize pretty much every song is about romantic love? This is just a song about being thankful and having a good time. What's so annoying about that? Most pop songs repeat lyrics and says things like "yeah" "oh" "la"
I think it's a good song :)

Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 November 27, 2012

Simple lyrics...

This tune is typical pop, but with simpler lyrics..it's just, "ehhh, ugh..." - just too bland

Kid, 11 years old February 9, 2013

Beautiful piece of art

This beautiful melody is music to my ears. The lyrics "As dry as an overcooked turkey"? Hardly! The lyrics are beautiful, some of the best I've ever heard! Oh, and this comes from the mastermind that is -drumroll-... Patrice Wilson, aka PatoMuzic on YouTube! He has produced some of the best songs this nation has ever heard, such as the chart-topper "Friday" by Rebecca Black! Keep up the great work, Pato! Your beautiful melodies shall remain in the hearts of many listeners for generations to come.

Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Euphoric User January 26, 2013

MEH.

Okay to be honest guys I think that it's all Patrice Wilson's fault. Like on the Youtube vid the info below says that the song is written and produced by Patrice Wilson. But, I wouldn't blame everything on her for ruining a girl who is in her early years! *throws hands up in the air* This song is like listening to a pregnant animal having its baby. Surely Rebecca Black will be replaced by Nicole Westbrook. But as I just said I would rather hate on Patrice Wilson, maybe...