All member reviews for "Look at Me Now" (CD single)

Super-explicit track with tons of swagger, no substance.

Teen, 15 years old Written byOGORMAN May 15, 2011

Definitely my Summer Jam Song of 2011! It's not the best, but it's still great. Excuse the ranting below if you're sensitive.

I agree with the review on the whole "swagger" aspect of the song. But that's what makes the song the way it is. It wouldn't be one of those good summer jams if anything were changed about it. As far as language goes: About half of Chris's part is about his d--k and how haters can say hi to it. The rest of the song is repeated f--ks, n-words, and the like. Sexual/Drug/Alcohol references: No drug talk that I picked up on or can recall at the moment. A lot of sex talk, which is what should be expected from this genre of music (not being rude, I like this music too). A couple alcohol mentions like Ciroc. There are a couple of lines about shooting someone that come from Lil Wayne, but otherwise, no violence. Now, I strongly feel the need to address the whole "I hate Chris Brown" and "Remember what he did to Rihanna?" topic. 1. It's none of your business and not your area to express opinion. The matter has been resolved so let it be. 2. You say you hate Chris Brown, yet I highly doubt you know or have ever talked to him. You don't know what goes through his head, and I don't pretend to know either. 3. Why do you care so much? The media has overstepped many personal boundaries as far as performers. The poor people can't blow their noses without it being headline news that their deathly ill or something. I know that example was extreme exaggerating but you know what I mean. Okay, I'm done ranting. I'll end with this though: I personally don't approve of what Chris did to Rihanna, I don't approve of anyone doing that. But he got things straightened out so leave the poor guy alone! I'm done. Comments? Questions? Concerns? Email me: ogormanscommonsense at yahoo. :)

Teen, 15 years old Written byhonest teen April 16, 2011

Read this kids and parents!

First of all, to all of the kids who review this, your going to be baised because you want the ability to listen to all of the latest jams. I myself am an older teen and Understand this. I also get the part about "we know what that is already". Now, continuing on. First, about the sex,. It's not that sex is a bad thing. You and I would be here if it wernt for it. The problem is that this and a lot of other songs encourage abusing sex (prostitution, looking at women as an object, rape). The point is parents don't want you listening to this stuff because it's offensive to them and because it shouldn't be something you rejoice in.

What I'm trying to say is that there is stuff younger kids don't understand about sex, violence, Language, etc. There too young. Also, is it something you want to rejoice in and support (meaning singing to support prostitution etc.)

Teen, 14 years old Written bylibstudent2 February 28, 2011

my review

this song his a big hit no joke 'im getting paper'

Teen, 13 years old Written bymarcanthony86 March 18, 2011

Dumbie

Hate it is the worst he SUCKS

Adult Written bybeaniebabys May 20, 2011

i hate this song they cuss sware etc tons

Adult Written byDrDreVEVO April 17, 2011

If You Want To Listen To This Song , There Is A Clean Version on YouTube

There is a Clean Version on Youtube of this song , just go to Youtube Music and type in: Chris Brown- Look At Me Now- Ft.Busta Rhymes,Lil Wayne) and it will give you clean liyrics & Adiuo & And a clean video.

Teen, 16 years old Written byimjustwondering April 8, 2011

teen Adults = yes Everbody else = NO

i loveeee this song im addicted to i played at lease 5x a day because it be stuck in my head of course i have say its for a little older audience say like 15/16+ i mean cause its has language stalks bout sex or actions that happen in sex body parts below the waist(lil Wayne, and Chris Brown) and its has its little violence because Lil wayne said shooting and that one line and that it its not bragger about the violence money the women yes but violence no you have to listen carefully to the lyrics and see that its about be swagged out and having all this money and women coming to you and being on top of the social/career ladder

Teen, 13 years old Written bymz.lady March 24, 2011

I love it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byImSoRegal March 6, 2011

Amazing Beat, Iffy Message

The Beat is DIVINE, but the message isn't the best for kids under 12. Although, it does have a "in-your-face" hook that tweens and teens can enjoy singing. :)

Adult Written byOriginal April 17, 2011

I think Chris Brown is a thug after he's released from jail!

Many reason why I don't like this...
Reason #1 Bad role model

Teen, 13 years old Written byimnotfromthisplanet April 18, 2011

love it

Kid, 11 years old Written byblackfether May 4, 2011

PERFECT FOR TWEENS AND TEENS

I love it but he is not a good role model becuse he beat up Riana and I dont think she should have BAILED HIM OUT OF JAIL other wise it rocks except for it says some words that my lil brothers would get in big trouble for saying

Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieteenwatcher July 23, 2011

Great song, but not great language

This song is great.....except the language isn't. They cuss A TON, including f**k s**t d**k f****ts n***a h**l d**n b***h a*s...all (or most) of these words are said MULTIPLE times. They also refer to sex by saying "She might slip and fall on my d**k oops i said on my d**k i didn't really mean to say on my d**k but since we talkin about my d**k all of you haters say hi to it."

Kid, 11 years old Written bydeuces April 12, 2011

I luv chris brown and so wat it talks about sex and alchol its not like we dont know what it is

Teen, 13 years old Written bykit.katz28 November 1, 2011

good, but listen to the CLEAN VERSION :)

Catchy and popular (my dance class is learning a dance to it), but it has extremely sexual references and bad language. If you listen to the CLEAN VERSION ( :) ) I'd say it's fine. Overall, I love it <3

Adult Written byGeeDee June 19, 2011

Clean Version available/ good

There is a clean version of this song. My little sister wanted me to download this for her and I don't think that the original song is appropriate.

Teen, 15 years old Written byKiPunk11 December 27, 2011

Really tight, if not pointless rap song.

I suppose the swearing is the only major negative. Other than talking about shooting someone up (Lil Wayne is to thank for that, but it's absolutely mandatory for him IMO) and some sexy time references (By Breezy, duh.) and then Busta's part, although fairly clean, says the N word a couple times (I think about 8 times or something) and uses the word "murder" (MTV doesn't appreciate that.

Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan May 27, 2012

Really Good

This is AWESOME !!!

Kid, 9 years old May 29, 2012

AWESOME

THIS SONG IS AWESOME be aware of some issues though. he mentions suicide, talks about sex, says profanity, mentions lamborghini and vodka, and also talks a lot about drinking. catchy but not appropriate for everyone. IT IS AWESOME LISTEN TO IT.

Kid, 11 years old April 1, 2013

songggggggggggggggggggggg

It's a good song by Chris Brown, but it's gross how he tells his haters to say hi to his d*ck.