Kid reviews for 12 oz. Mouse

12 oz. Mouse Poster Image

Imo pretty funny. Im 14 though so maybe not

Like a kid's show, but replace the soulless fart jokes with stoner humor. If a 5-year-old could understand the jokes, they would love this show. Of course I'd advise against showing this to your younger kids, but it's nothing your 12+ kid wouldn't hear every day on the playground in this day and age. Kids are attracted to shapes, colors and fast-paced stuff, which this show has in abundance. As for adults, have a few edibles and maybe you'll start to appreciate it. Like if data entry got way boring and you made a show with mspaint in your office way back in 2005.

One Star? Not At All

This show is like no other, one of the best shows I've ever seen, nothing to match with this show's true creative genius. Masterpiece.

A poorly cartoon that has Expilcit content for adults only

12 oz. Mouse is a 2005-2006 American adult Animated comedy from adult swim Profanity: (3/5) - infequrent uses of Moderate Profanity: "b---h", "a--" and "h--l". "d--k" is used once Sex: (2/5) - Very infequrent. in one episode there are blurred out body parts Drinking/Drugs and smoking: (5/5) - The main character is a alchoolic. A cop gets high on pot frequently Violence: (4/5) - blood and gore is sometimes used. A mouse cuts a pig's head off pretty bloody Rating: TV-MA

A low budget show with charm

A cartoon with animation that was made by a 4-year-old, a plot that makes no sense, voice acting that was done by stoners, yet it's a cartoon that I love whole-heartedly. For age, I think it's best for teens and up since there is a lot of drinking in this show.

Not For Everyone, But Its Amazing

I understand that alot of people aren't in the demographic for this show, BUT. This show is a really good show when you actually dig into past, Like episode 3. My best Recommendation is to just go in and shut off your brain. And it's just a really funny ride. Suggestion for parents? Well Watch the first, 3-5 episodes to decide if your kid will like it. I think most kids won't. But It really depends (as you can tell, I do :D Now, As for if its appropriate. Well it does star a protagonist who is a heavy drinker, But it's usually played for laughs and isn't shown realistically. It does feature some gore. And some references to Adult Content. But the art style rounds it out. Minimum, mature kids around ages 11-12 could have the show go over well. If your child isn't It may only be okay around 14-15 year olds.

based and redpilled