Parent reviews for 2 Broke Girls

2 Broke Girls Poster Image

Not A Bad Show

It's a really good show, a new plot, a friendship dynamic, and how you can make your dreams come thru. This show helped me thru my depression and while i was sick with the flu. Beth Behrs & Kat Dennings had great chemistry.

Dark sarcastic humor

This show is one of my favorites and I’ve watched the seasons several times but I must say that it’s not for everyone. It’s a show with dark humor and very sarcastic comments. You need to have a sense of humor which isn’t politically correct. Do not watch this show if you’re some who: - gets easily offended - politically correct - doesn’t have a sense of dark humor - battles fights and tragedies of the world If you enjoyed Deadpool then I recommend this show, the humor is similar

Hilarious New Comedy With Great Girl RoleModels

1 person found this helpful.
This show is filled with sexual innuendo from beginning to end. I find nothing 'redeeming' about its content. I don't think any age should watch it, and if I could, I give it ZERO stars.

For older teens and adults yes, but for kids no.

I am 20 years old and I personally started watching this show for the past year or so. It's really funny, not for everyone, but I enjoy the crude humor. Children should not be watching this honestly, nobody under 17. It's called "adult humor" for a reason.

desensitizing

Even more than the racist, stereotyping 'jokes' and constant immature sexual references, I was disturbed by the callous, insensitive way they talk about rape. So many of their episodes contain that. My concern is impressionable minds that need sensitized to all these issues, not further desensitized while parents laugh along with them watching this show.

A "Broke", Watered-down version of Laverne & Shirley.

Sorry, but it is.

2 Broke Girls is VULGAR.....

I really thought this show was funny at first. Then this year in 2012 it is just really vulgar! I mean really vulgar! I don't find it funny anymore, and I will not be watching again. I am so upset that they would do this. Don't we have enough ugly in the world? I would never let my kids watch it.

2 broke girls nothing but trash

This show started out to be a good program, now it is nothing but sexual conations with no plot. My family and friends will no longer watch this program. It is a shame that writers demanded more money and this is what they come up with. Last nights episode (11/19/12) was trash.