Kid reviews for 24

24 Poster Image

I think people exagerate the violent scenes way to much

The best!

i’m about half way through this series and it’s hands down the best tv show i’ve ever seen. I would be quite squeamish but so far out of like 4 seasons there has been nothing to put me off. I think that a lot of these reviews are exaggerating the intensity of the violence, and the torture scenes aren’t really that bad compared to a lot of other movies/tv shows. Jack (the main character) is also very funny and will go out of his way to put himself in danger, which at this point is nearly a running joke in the series. so yeah go watch it

Exciting to watch, but parental supervision is probably smart

I love this show! I don't really watch TV much, but I started watching this show with my family. The show is really exciting and can also get a little bit far fetched. There are some scenes where people get tortured, which can be kind of disturbing. There can also be some swearing, but nothing too serious. Also, in season 3, there is a lot of drug material.

A non-stop thriller devoid of tedium

This is one of 3 shows that I absolutely love. 24 is dangerously addictive, moving at a lightning-fast pace and never slowing down. Every season, even the lesser ones, always find a way to raise the stakes and ratchet up the tension. The best part is it never gets in the way of characterization. Bauer is fantastic protagonist, he isn't afraid to get his hands dirty in order to save the country. What makes the show even more compelling is the bureaucratic villains. They aren't terrorists (for the most part), but they get in the way of the characters with their own personal agenda and not a care for the safety of the country. The supporting cast is strong, the 24-hour formula is gripping, and it has plenty of seasons. It isn't flawless though. Day 1 has a pretty big plot-hole, the later seasons lack fresh ideas, and some of the filmmaking feels a bit dated. As for content, the entire show is remarkably intense, violence can get pretty graphic (specifically the torture scenes), characters make questionable decisions, and there is some sexual material (though it's very infrequent). Other than that, this is the very definition of an adrenaline rush that teens should watch with their parents.

I started watching this show with my parents and my 8 year old brother a few months ago. It's pretty good but has a lot of sex scenes and sometimes Jack can be extra violent. I love the story and it is interesting. They're no dirty and shameful jokes. I recommend this to 13+ depending on the person's level of understanding.

Awsome

This show is incredibly good and addicting. It is violent but honestly not that bad. There is some sexual stuff mostly in the first few episodes but it gets better after that. I’d say for anyone under thirteen way too much sex but older than that it’s fine.

Kind of violent but I think a 5th or 6th grader should be able to watch it. After a while (a few seasons) it kind of repeats itself but it is a really entertaining show. A little bloody but not too much. But torture scenes happen a lot especially in season 6. I think it depends on the maturity level of the person.

Great show.

Now why, there is no reason for 2 bars of sex on this show. There is minimal sex. Language does get up to the "d" word. I really have never heard anything worse then that. Great show! You should watch it. Anybody that can is allowed to watch shows with not that much cussing and violence should watch this.