Kid reviews for Adventure Time

Adventure Time Poster Image

1 person found this helpful.

A definite classic show throughout the years, filled with less comical graphics, but still funny as always!

Sexual humor with worthy messages, ingenious plots, and buckets of laughs in every episode!

1 person found this helpful.

O my glob

This is a AMAZING show and O my glob I love it princess bubblegum is great role model for everyone. You parents are judging this show on the PILOT and that is stupid. I have watched every episode and I love it.

O my glob

Great Show.

I personally love this show but I don't believe a person under the age of 10 would be interested but it has positive messages in it and I suggest it for people at least the age of 8.

A colorful child oriented cartoon is a little risqué and boring.

Sexually suggestive stuff in this cartoon make it seem more appropriate for teens instead of young kids. Lots of edgy romance, and references to stuff like "pregnancy" and "cheating". Mild to high violence for a kids show. Some gory aspects like innards (usually depicted non violently) and mild blood. The actual violence is quite cartoony but still doesn't hold back from depicting mild gore very much. Again, mild violence. The episodes aren't really engaging and usually pretty boring with random dull humor but its a really creative and sometimes entertaining show.

this show is the best, i enjoyed it. i think it should be 10+ because of the action

There is a lot of violence

The characters use words like "fudge" which I know means f**k and they say friggin which also means above. There is also a lot of violence and some disturbing scenes. For example:Abadeer, King of the Nightosphere, tries to suck Jake’s soul by holding him down and extracting the life force from inside him. Finn defeats Abadeer by ‘slicing open his soul sack’ and imploding him from the inside. After Jake and Finn get into a fight, Jake tells Finn that he will break every bone in his body and heal him later. They start kicking each other, punching each other in the face and giving each other Chinese burns.

BERRIES AND CREAM BERRIES AND CREAM

Best show for all ages

Adventure Time is an enjoyable show for every age. The show has funny jokes, great role models, and the only 'explicit' (not explicit at all) word said is sexy. The show contains cartoon violence, which isn't very violent, and it is not graphic at all. Adventure Time starts off with Finn and Jake (brothers) goofing off in the land of Ooo (post-mushroom war-earth). Finn is the only human, so the other characters are all diverse creatures. Finn and Jake defeat bad guys and always have fun. Later on, the show introduces so many new characters and lore and it gets very interesting and fun. Adventure Time can be rewatched a hundred times and it won't get boring. In conclusion: I rate the show 100000/10. It made my childhood