Kid reviews for Alias

Alias Poster Image

Awesome show

OMG THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW EVERRRR, ok maybe it is very very very very violent, but still it is like the best show ever made. There is some scenes where they are naked, and like 5 sex scenes buttttttt still it is really good honestly it depends on your child’s maturity level. She has like three boyfriends lol, and there is cheating involved but overall BEST SHOW EVER!!!

Love it

I have recently watched alias and as long as your child likes action and is ok with dying then it’s fine and parents remember the 1sr season was 2001 12s in tv shows were not around much so they couldn’t really I think it’s fine but if a younger child watches it you may have to explain

Great Show

I watched this show when I was 9. There is not that much sex in it there is no way that they should have put three bars. There kinda stupid. Whenever they do kiss nothing shows. Really great show parents its not that inappropriate so just let ur kids watch.

It Depends

It depends on the adult, I was 9 when I watched this show. I don't know if my parents are okay with it. When Sidney goes undercover, she can be a little open. It's a great show you should share with your kids.

Love everything about it!!!

I love Alias so much. I love the action, Jeniffer garner, disguises, romances, and everything else about it!!! It is seriously hard to describe how cool this show is. I recommend this TV series for ages 9-50.

KIDS WILL REIGN

i dont think you have to be 11 because lots of kids have already been introducted to violence. I mean,really. seeing someone gets shot isnt gonna make us go kill someone. im eleven and i never have thoughts of killing anyone,and i watch the show every week. THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER

A Great show I watch it every night with my family!

Its a really good show that I would recommend for children 9 and up but I recommend getting 5 discs at a time this show gets you so attached you wont be able to stand being waiting to get to the next part.

Ra

What parents need to know Parents need to know that this action-packed spy show from J.J. Abrams features a significant amount of violence, including a few graphic shooting deaths and frequent fights. Characters are constantly deceiving one another, which can make it hard to tell for sure who the "good guys" and "bad guys" are. The main character, Sydney Bristow, is a double agent, but her motives are well-meant, and she's a strong, independent role model. The show has a complex mythology that can make casual viewing a challenge, but for teens and adults who embrace it, this is a very entertaining, exciting series. Alias is a very exciting series.

Enthralling series

This is a really interesting series...even if some seasons were better.

ALIAS ALIAS ALIAS

I think alias iiis a great show! Sidney might where inapropiate clothes sometimes. I AM 9 YEARS OLD OOOLAA LAA