Kid reviews for All American

All American Poster Image

hey, donkeykongjr. please put yourself in other people’s shoes. your comments where offensive seeing as you appear to be a caucasian, right leaning individual who holds in high esteem their race and those who favor it, and have no idea of the challenges that marginalized groups face. please educate yourself before you review. god bless you and those darn leftist, anti white and anti cop bozos. thanks for liking the show, but think before you make a statement

2 people found this helpful.

started out well, became boring over time

The first couple of seasons were amazing and captivating but as the show went on, it became less interesting. This show contains a few sexual scenes as well.
1 person found this helpful.

Leftist ideology, anti whiteness, anti cop, but great story

Besides the leftist ideology, I like the realism of it. The story is great and I love the characters, but they try to shove down the lesbian characters with at least 1 making out scene per episode. I will keep watching though because there has not been much else questionable

1 person found this helpful.

this is good for 13 + parents being a lil crazy

THIS IS GOOD I'M 12 IN THE HALF AND NOT BAD IT ONLY HAVE LIKE KISSING SCENE STOP BEING CRAZY AND WEIRD ABOUT WHAT WE WATCH !!!!

Pretty good show

It’s pretty good it’s not fantastic but I really like it and it’s a really interesting show and I would recommend it

Great

First off I am extremely disappointed with the reviews for this show the high schoolers in this show ARE mature but not in a bad way they are mature with their goals and behavior. Sex is NOT a big thing in this show and there are not actual sex scenes. There are tons of good messages and life lessons in this show and it is refreshing to see a show so good without it involving too much sex or petty drama. There is hardly any language either I would watch this with my grandparents.

This was amazing I really got to love the characters it is for mature audiences, but there was very little bad things other than like gang violence just because it’s in the BLM collection, but its a really good show to bring you knowing some of what’s happening in actual life and it could teach your children. I actually loved this so much that I was like guessing what would happen next and I don’t generally do that unless U really love something! This also shows a lot of things that today’s youth need to figure out and learn about like leadership/sexualities/gang violence/racism/lifestyle/bullying/ decisions/hard work/etc these are all good things to know in life and for kids to know early on in life real things that are happening to people and to families and just to the world in general so I think kids could watch this and it could prove helpful to them in the future or for there attitude they could learn what’s wrong and what’s right when living there lives like how they treat others!

yes pls

So. All American is a NFL story about a teenager and I enjoyed EVERY SECOND of it!!! I recommend it to others who like these types of shows!!