All teen and kid member reviews for All Grown Up

Kid, 9 years old Written byoopser June 9, 2009

Fine show tweens will love

This is a good show. The langauge is words like that bites, shut up etc.

Kids should watch 4+

Teen, 14 years old Written byQueen2B87 April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 August 18, 2010

Eh

There's nothing innapropriate in this show; it just portrays growing up. But I don't like how the characters are acting like the stereotypical tweens on Disney Channel; they're obsessed with crushes, boyfriends/girlfriends, being cool, they have embarrassing parents, etc. And most of the characters are different. It's not that bad, but not that good, either.

Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday October 7, 2010

It's good, although they may have all aged... to much?

Of course, NOTHING can compete with the Rugrats, although I do actually like this show. Things I do like: they're all still friends, and it hasen't 'completely' changed their characters. They still live in the same houses, it and still refurs to parts of Rugrats (memories)
Things I don't like: Lil has grown out of her gross discusting self, although still is a tomboy, although she chases boys at times. Kimi is still pretty fun, but she's kinda into hanging and doing what Angelica says (also chases boys) Chucky is always trying to be cool, totally left his old self, now he's kinda annoying. Tommy is okay, although much more hot tempered. Dill.. he's alright, I like how he's weird. Susie is a hard worker, though much stricter than she use to be. Angelica has softened a little, but still has her perks, she's more into sucking up though, always trying to get with the cool kids (I don't like that, I imagined her to be more independent and showing who's boss) The parents are alright, they just seem more aged than expected... I mean they have gray streaks and... they seem more like senior citizons! But the show on a few parts is really good. Still in low comparison to Rugrats.

Kid, 11 years old Written bySavvySavannah January 21, 2011

Entertaining!

I love "All Grown Up" it's a good show for families!

Kid, 7 years old February 18, 2011

I Guess Okay For 5 Year Olds And A Little Iffy For Underdogs

Great Show

Kid, 12 years old Written bylivieluv23 December 7, 2011

love it!!!!

love it!!there isnt anything bad about the show tommy is an awesome role model and i can relate!

Kid, 11 years old Written byBrittany Bieber December 20, 2009

great show some mature epesoids

Ok it shows lil in her bra and Phil walking in on her like that. Also he walks in on his mom in their bra it talks about shaving and stuff and they say hot but if your kids mature its fine as long as they know abou bras growing up ect

Teen, 16 years old Written byibarncat October 15, 2011

Rugrats gets redeemed... or at least the characters do.

The VAST difference between this show and Rugrats is truly astounding. It is also HUGE proof that Klasky-Csupo's mission is to make cartoons that are realistic in terms of characters' personalities and how they react to situations. Whereas Rugrats is realistic in showing how uninteresting and repulsive it would be to follow a baby's head as an adult, All Grown Up is realistic in that it is one of the last Nick shows (on regular Nick, not TeenNick and its original series) to show teen problems in a realisitc manner. And yet, at the same time, there is a sense of humor in the show. But at the end of the day, the show still has several drama elements, thus making it a dramady. It is no As Told By Ginger, but the only show that is anywhere nearly as good with drama is Dragon Ball Z. But still, this is a very enjoyable show and shows why Klasky-Csupo is quite easily the most important animation studio in television history.

Kid, 12 years old Written bymartin April 9, 2008

LOVE IT

THIS SHOW IS GREAT.IF YOU GO TO YOU TUBE THERE ARE THREE EPISODES THAT HASENT AIRED YET: PENTINATION THIS ALL BROKE UP AND TP +KF

Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Kid, 8 years old July 28, 2011

po

nothing wrong with it

Teen, 15 years old Written byOneofUs April 9, 2008

unrealistic

This show is hardly realistic. It's on the teen version of nick, but the characters, though supposed to be in sixth or seventh grade, basically act like fourth graders. A must watch for any eight-year-old.

Teen, 14 years old Written byshanno15 May 21, 2010

rugrats was a million times better!

first of all theyre in high school not middle school, and second of all i grew up watching the rugrats and now they made the characters so stupid in this teened up show!

Teen, 17 years old Written byeclectica April 9, 2008

I think this spin-off is a mistake.

I grew up watching the regular Rugrats, and it was one of my favorite shows. However, I found All Grown Up to be.. well, a bit stupid. Sorry I can't write a better review, but there are so many tweenie shows that are exactly like this one.

Teen, 13 years old Written byNatasha2 April 9, 2008

A fun show

I liked this show because it depicts the Rugrats All Grown Up (ha ha). It's a cartoon, funny show with topics varying from crushes on boys to singing sensations to rasing money for concert tickets. Tommy is my favorite character. Angelica is still the same old annoying person. It's the grown ups who've changed, especially Chaz and Charlotte. I think this is a great show!

Teen, 13 years old Written byaa April 9, 2008

stupid

I really enjoyed the Rugrats and when this came out, I thought this would be a decent show.Boy was I wrong.I really hate the fact that acts like 5 year olds.My 8 year old brother is more mature than all of them!

Teen, 14 years old Written byforgetregret93 April 9, 2008

I miss the old Rugrats

At first, I thought this show would be great. But as I started watching it, I realized just how much I miss the old Rugrats. They still have the same personalities, but it was a lot funnier when they were babies and they had no idea what some of the words they were saying meant. Bring back the old Rugrats (along with all the other good old Nick shows)!

Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 May 4, 2012

It alright...

It's sorta like a tween sitcom by Disney. It's just OK.

Teen, 13 years old Written bystan101 April 29, 2012