Kid reviews for Arrested Development

Arrested Development Poster Image

Very funny show

I know this show is rated a 15+ but honestly, considering what teens and older kids these days are exposed to anyway I think this show would honestly be fine for 13 year olds too. Really witty and such an easy watch feel good show.

Fantastic show PLS READ

Really funny humor and is a lot like the office. If your tween is 12 and you are not letting them watch this show that is dumb no offense. Kids my age get exposed to stuff worse than this in life and at school. You don't know what your child is like outside of your home. 95% of the kids at my school and most likely your kids school cuss and if thats why you dont let your 12 yr old watch this than wow.

Great comedy show

The funniest show ever.

This show is up there with the Simpsons and Blackader as one of the funniest shows ever. The jokes are so well done and we’ll timed and the acting is amazing. This show is guaranteed to make you absolutely belly laugh. Even the pilot episode is one of the funniest episodes in the show. All of the characters feel realistic because of the fact that they never laugh. Violence: 1/5. Occasional fistfights and such. (Warning minor spoiler for S2) One character sports a hook after a freak accident with a seal. Language: 3/5. Most language is bleeped aside from: Bitch and bastard. Buster occasionally has extreme outbursts of bad language though it’s all bleeped. Sex: 3/5. Some moderate references and nit too graphic sex scenes. One character is clearly gay; but so deep in the closet that even he doesn’t realise. One woman frequently wears a top that says “SL*T” in large letters. Drinking drugs etc: 3/5. Some occasional references as well as infrequent drinking and smoking. Overall score: 5/5. Hilarious programme which will have you laughing at things that you didn’t know were funny. My rating: 12+ for frequent moderate sex references drug references and some language.

It’s Brilliant!

Arrested Development is such an innovative and excellent show. There are jokes every now and then that are sexual, but it’s really not that bad. They curse, but often it’s “bleeped” out. I really recommend watching this show. You won’t regret it!

Lots of Cursing and inappropriate content.

This show has a lot of mention to drugs and alcohol. There are many scenes where you see a person naked but censored. There is constant swearing and love.

Development Arrested!

This show is so much trash! NOT for 15 year old and amp; Not 5 stars!

Arrested development

a few sexual jokes swearing drinking not bad definitely my favorite show

BEST SHOW EVER

I love this show! It’s so funny and I watch it all of the time! There is a little bit of sexy stuff but I think it isn’t too bad. There is funny, unrealistic violence that is supposed to be funny(and it’s purposely unrealistic). It’s super binge-worthy(but I think theres is like 17 seasons...)! Check it out!