Kid reviews for Arrow

Arrow Poster Image

Most of the series should be appropriate for the ages of 11 and up. Although there are a handful of scenes that tend to be pretty intense and graphic. And there are also a few sex scenes. And it gets pretty disturbing in the episodes about vertigo. There are also lots of deaths in this show, so if you can't handle that, don't watch this.

2 people found this helpful.

so good

literally such an amazing show, sex scenes but no nudity, a lot of violence but no gore or anything. i first watched this show with my parents when i was 8-9 and had no problem with it and just rewatched it and it’s such an amazing show with such a good plot. 10/10.

Pretty good!

This show is pretty good especially the first few seasons...the plot, the suspense, twists and turns and the storyline is superb, however I feel like season 4 was a little stretched and became kinda ridiculous cause after a point characters presumed dead would suddenly become alive. There is some violence, blood, hospital scenes and death just like any typical crime show but it doesn't really go beyond that. There are actually only two concepts that freaked me out...one was the whole Vertigo drug thing and the second is the "doll maker". There are a few sex scenes but it really doesn't go beyond people removing shirts and lying down on the bed and kissing, so it's not an issue and is way under control compared to the sex scenes of the shows that are popular now a days.

11+

I think it should be 11 and up because my lil bro is 11 and we are both obsessed with arrow . I watch it every chance i get so yeah.

The series is great role such as green arrow

Arrow is a great series, but... It has violence, too much violence for a 10 yr old when i first watched it. It has Oliver especially in the first seasons, killing people of his father's list with a bow and arrows. His best friend also helps him kill with fighting and shooting people... In the first seasons there are also drugs involved with thea... His lover has skills to hack into everything, and does it when necessary (many times). It also has some sex involved but not too much.

I am 14 years old and I loved this tv show. I know I rated for 16 or more and it is an exaggeration but also prevention because there are kids my age that it might be disturbing what they might see There are several sex scenes some of them more disturbing than others that might be harsh for some people. There are also drug-related subjects and those you might want to touch with your kid, There is also too much violence, especially in season one, and also several killings but never something excessively disturbing or naked people. There are also several good messages that the tv show leaves. I really recommend this tv show and if you think your kid is mature enough they can perfectly watch it at the age of eleven.

A great grounded and gritty superhero show

This show is really good. It has great action, and great drama. But before you decide whether or not you wanna let your kid watch it, let me warn you of the content in this show. So for violence, it depends on the season. But the most violent seasons are seasons 5 and 7. Season 5 because the main villain kills people by putting throwing stars in their necks. He later beats a man to death with a pen. And season 7 because there's a lot of prison violence, like being beaten with heavy weights, getting slammed in the throat with a book, and brutal stabbings. There's also a plot that involves a serial killer who paralyzes people and then slits their throats. OFor the most part, violence isn't overly gruesome and the more graphic murders like gunshots to the head happens offscreen. Sex wise, there's quite a bit in the first 3 seasons. After that, it's toned down a bit. But early seasons have quite a bit of sexual scenes, and have a lot if sexual references as well. But there's never any nudity. Its usually characters taking each others shirts off and then it cuts before things go any further. There is also a time where a character gets in legal trouble after getting caught with a drug while she was driving. Overall, it's a great show. Although it gets slow at times, it's still worth watching.

Arrow is great tv show. No doubt about that. First of all, there is minimal swearing and violence is not over the top, gory and there is very minimal blood. Not that much drinking either. In later seasons, one of the main characters struggles with a addiction to a depressions pills, but does not glorify them taking drugs. The only big problem with this show that makes it tv-14 is the sex. in the first season the sex is kept to a minimum there is a few scenes where girls dance while they are scantily clad and two implied sex scenes in the later episodes of the season. however in later seasons. There is a lot more implied sex scenes. (it feels like there is one every 3 episodes) and they start to show more. The show is only engaging for the first 3 seasons and then it goes off the rail into uncreative and not original storylines. Overall the first few seasons are worth it to watch, but you may want to have the little ones or kids that have not been exposed to these kind of these thing skip it.