Kid reviews for Atomic Betty

Atomic Betty Poster Image

meh...

It's ok not great ,not bad but it's ok your kids can watch if they want but just know there are better shows out there like Danny phantom. Tho, atomic betty makes a good role model! theme song is good too.

I don’t really Get this show

To me this show is weird Sure atomic Betty is great role model But also feels like nothing original. First of all it kind of feels like a rip off of Kim possible (you know- someone who’s way too Young to be saving the world but does it anyway?). Second of all There’s no backstory (why is she saving the world from evil Aliens in the first place???). third It isn’t very well written for example in one episode The mean girl (I forgot her name) Laughs at her for having a stupid haircut On picture day A bunch other girls laugh with her The cameraman supports her by saying It looks good Suddenly the other girls think it Looks great, Seriously? That is some of the worst Writing I have ever seen. Fourth The references don’t feel right (for example in one episode There is a reference to Princess Leah from Star Wars In Star Wars she’s some kick butt kind of person but in Atomic Betty she’s sassy and rude That would be OK In a Comedy based show but in action based show that’s just wrong. 5th The show seemed like it was created just to sell toys Which is so weird some of the best shows Don’t have ANY toys at all (come on what was the last time you seen a Gumball figure?). sixth The show had no REAL Action honestly It’s like she does some fancy move and oh wow she totally saved The universe honestly if you want some real action you should try Kim possible, My life as a teenage robot, Danny Phantom, teen titans, Robotboy, Steven universe or generator Rex but not this one. seventh WHY IS THE MOM SO OBSESSED WITH THE CAT??? like seriously she loves the cat so much for no reason at all it’s like she Loves the cat More than her own daughter Speaking of which WHY DOES THE CAT HATE BETTY?? 8th it’s hard to tell if she has a secret identity or not I mean it doesn’t really matter but it’s confusing if you don’t know another reason why the show is written terribly (Also I’d like to say the voice acting is a bit off too) P.S. Just so you know I’m not trying to find reasons to hate this show I just don’t really like it but people have their own opinions And I’m not trying to force people to Hate it.

AWESOME!

I like this cartoon. I am singing the theme song in my head as I write. I think it is slightly educational. It is one of the best cartoons ever!