All teen and kid member reviews for Austin & Ally

Teen, 14 years old Written byoOSlowMotionOo March 2, 2012

Watch something else.

Horrible show. Dreadful. The acting sucks, and it has horrible messages for kids. Trish, is portrayed as lazy (since she is overweight, it seems like they are using her as a stereotype), and they use her "talent" of not able to keep down a job as humor. Austin and Dez are incredibly, horribly stupid. The songs are corny and the show is annoying. The costumes are horrible too. Ally walked out in a fish dress once. A FISH dress. Completely serious too. I always thought Disney's designers were going downhill, but that just takes the cake. They need to meet with kids and teens and find out how they really dress, because I guarantee it's not like that. You never see them doing normal teen stuff. A lot of kids I know right now are studying, talking about quizzes and tests, texting, laughing, hanging out, and just being kids. This show is about music. ONLY, about music. Ally has an annoying habit of obsessing over pickles. There is no character development, and what they learn in one episode is forgotten in the next. The comedy falls flat. Just a terrible show in general.

Kid, 12 years old Written byTVMASTER October 8, 2012

Why so many on different shows have a dumb person

Ok I found something on ant farm paisley is dumb. On austin and ally Dez is dumb. On good luck charlie PJ is dumb (love the show). On Gravity Falls mable i dumb. On Fish Hooks milo is dumb. Why so many people have to be dumb?

Teen, 16 years old Written bylynchluva3323 January 13, 2012

BEST SHOW IV EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!

this is the best show i hav ever watched!!!! especially ross lynch, he is a very good role model and all you lunnys that think this show sucks,., can suck me. i love this show, bwst show ever. if this show getts off disney channel becuase if all of you lozers then u can go and suck it. fudge off you stupid people. any ways i love everyone in it, its a disney show so yes the script is weird for kids to understand, this is disney channel! it does not hav any bad lanuage, no drugs, smoking, acohol, not even kissing!!! so really, this is not something that should be taken off disney channel or something your kids should not be able to watch. and btw these people dont even cuss in real life, they are all very nice and ross lynch has a family band so that is also very cool! to those people that dont like this show, go die in a hole...thats all i hav to say.., oh wait I LOVE ROSS LYNCH, PEACE OUT LYNCH LUVASS

Teen, 14 years old Written bybioniclecomeback56 May 4, 2013

It's as bad as it looks.

If your into things this stupid. Knock yourself out.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBluesky123 March 21, 2013

Typical Disney Show

Is it me, or have all Disney shows been about talent or getting discovered since 5 years ago? Disney needs to come up with new material, not material that has already been used before. And Disney shows are never realistic! For once, I'd like to see a show that is realistic. Plus the humor in this show is used over and over and over again! It always starts out with Trish walking into the store, saying, "Guess who got a job at (where ever she got a new job, since she's always getting fired)!", and then the laugh track plays. Dez is also supposed to be the source of humor for the show. He can be funny once in a while, but his funny antics are overused! Plus some of them don't make sense! The characters try too hard to be funny. If the producers of this show used humor that the audience will get once in a while, it will get laughs. But this show isn't getting any laughs. This show isn't inappropriate or anything, it's just plain dull. It's unrealisitic because what are the chances that a video posted on youtube (or on Austin and Ally, mytube) becomes famous in one day? And then the person who starred in the video gets an interview and goes on concerts? It takes months or even years for a video to get recognized. Little kids will probably enjoy this because the songs Austin sing are okay, but teens will find this show boring.

Teen, 15 years old Written bytweetybird7233 December 6, 2012

Yes and no

Austin thinks he's #1 and he could do anything. I'M NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN! I'm just saying.......... He's an OK singer and still a better dancer than JB (yuck) but still... otherwise ok.

Teen, 13 years old Written byCSKY42 April 15, 2012

DISNEY CHANNEL?

Austin sings dirty songs and drinks 2 much whille ally takes drugs

Kid, 11 years old April 11, 2012

Ally is NOT a positive role model. She does ALL the work and is WAY too negitive. She complains every 2 sentences. Austin NEVER says thank you and Dez is stupid but acts like the smatest person in the world. Trish never keeps a job....nuff said. DONT WATCH still like them as people though

Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 25, 2012

It should be called "Doofus & Dummy"

Worst show on Disney.It's WAY TOO STUPID,the acting is horrible,and teenage stereotypes are everywhere! If you have aspergus or autisum,Austin & Ally makes fun of those 2 disabilities.I watched it one day,and Nelson (a kid who has a disability,but I dunno wether he has aspergus or autisum) was being made fun of,yet a teacher DID NOT come to shut everyone up.I think this show is pathetic and lame! I hope it gets canceled ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 9 years old May 19, 2012

What I think?

I think Austin and Ally is awful because Ally doesn't feel cool and my mom doesn't like Trish because she isn't funny and her outfits aren't cool.Austin very lazy. If I Austin I do some work around here and Dez very dumb and crazy. If I was Dez turn on my brain and don't eat popcon off the floor!

Teen, 15 years old Written byilovecookiez April 7, 2012

Seems like it's making fun of autism..

I don't know about this show.. but that Nelson kid or whatever seems to be autistic, and not only that but they're making FUN of him. Not cool. I don't know if he really is autistic or what but I'm pretty sure he's got some sort of disability (not that that's a bad thing or anything). But still, really?

Kid, 12 years old Written byHanklerfishy June 5, 2013

Same old repeat over and over + buy our music

Austin & ally is a very un-creative show with Ally doing all the work and Austin taking credit, they have a "relationship" which is on-and-off I put quotes scene its not even a relationship its like how kindergartners have boyfriends and girl friends they just have it like a trophy title even though they do "kiss". The show is horribly predictable repeating its for no reason show "morals" and story over and OVER. Disney is all singer now there is not a Disney show that doesn't have singer besides Gravity Falls.Disney have been throwing trash for a while and giving it one season then clearing it up with shows like A.N.T farm (Which is getting a new season accullay), Shake-it-up and others.

Teen, 14 years old Written byacblove3 May 21, 2013

Parents shouldn't worry

I love this show!! i like how disney finally have a MALE singer for a show. Your kids will love the pop-rock tunes of the songs. It shows how austin can't do his dream without his friends..especially Ally. It shows what you can do when you work together. It's not just in the music aspect either. The four friends work together and solve normal teen problems. Totally recommend this.

Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2012

From Bad to Worse

The first few episodes of this show weren't very funny and pretty annoying, and then the series just went went from bad to worse. When they got into the whole dating and romance stuff, I just stopped watching it. I do not recommend this show at all. It's just bad.

Teen, 13 years old Written bychocolatepopcorn December 9, 2012

Auslly on!!!

This is the cutest show ever!!! The only reason why i said that it wasn't the best was because they should totally make Austin and Ally a couple, they have so much CHEMISTRY!!!!!! EEP!!!! I think they are going to in season 2!!!! This show is really good and you guys should really watch it!!!

Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 May 19, 2012

Typical Disney series is okay for kids

I have very mixed feelings about this show: I find it predictable, but if it's on I'll probably watch it. I don't really have any feelings about it. There is some flirting, but that's about the only thing to worry about. Positive messages about teamwork (because Austin and Ally have to work together) and following your dreams.

Teen, 14 years old Written byOldnickelodeon34 September 7, 2013

Ew...

Yet again, another stupid teen sitcom from "Disney" Channel. Like all their other teen sitcoms, it's bland, no one can sing or act and teenage stereotypes are everywhere! It has to be one of the worst shows ever to hit Disney!

Teen, 14 years old Written byimaunicorn September 4, 2013

Least funny show on Disney

The "music" on this show is awful. The dude is obviously autotuned while he's performing, and there's overt vocal effects. Also, I don't know who thought it was a good idea to throw in SO MANY POP CULTURE REFERENCES, but they add nothing to the show. Austin isn't talented, and his hair really bugs me for some reason. Ally isn't funny at all, and is a horrible actress. Whoever plays her (Lauren something) is always too dramatic in her role and her tone of voice just isn't right for casual convos that happen in most episodes. Dez isn't funny, which is a problem, because his character is useless apart from comic relief. Trish is also overdramatic, and isn't a good role model at all. Why is she still Austin's manager again? If you can overlook all this, Austin and Ally are at least good role models for young children, teaching them to follow their dreams. Also, unlike in other shows like Jessie or ANT farm, everyone is nice to each other and helpful (except Trish and Dez). Austin and Ally is unfunny, and tedious to sit through.

Teen, 13 years old Written byFionna_Lee July 30, 2013

Don't bother.

This show is just another bad message giving show. The cast is a bunch of lazy bums that I dislike greatly. I can't even begin to say how terrible the acting is.

Don't bother with this show. It's another show Disney made simply to get money.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySome guy. July 28, 2013

Such a horrible show.

This is THE worst show on TV. It isn't funny one bit. Austin is a horrible singer and dancer. His voice sounds like a dying elephant, to some extent. Dez is like that one character who's so stupid it makes you wanna throw something at the TV- and it's mean spirited how Ally writes the songs but Austin takes all the credit. The songs aren't even good. Don't watch this with your kid-don't worry, there's nothing bad in here but I would stay away from it unless you want the sound of a dying elephant in your head for weeks on end.