All member reviews for Below Deck

Yacht crew reality is full of drinking and cursing.

Parent Written bypasserby July 3, 2013

Waste of time!

Families should know that this show sucks. It's a waste of 30 minutes that you can never get back. I don't know who I want to choke first, the stupid crew or the snotty entitled people that charter this boat.

Parent Written byHopefulLiving July 29, 2013

Nothing different than what our children are being "educated" with... thumbs down review!!!

This show provides young adults and teenagers with the typical worldly mindset that sex, drugs, temptation and self disrespect is what is required to fit in... it's nothing different than what these already struggling individuals have to deal with on a daily basis - in both the REAL world around them, as well as their elderly masturbating "I wish I could do 'her and him' parent figure! This has nothing productive, promotional, nor helpful content.... which is a shame... we want the best for our children, but the media and "society" caters to failure.... at some point, you have to change what we're giving our children.... especially if we don't like what we're getting out/from them!

Kid, 12 years old July 11, 2013

Interesting yet Raunchy

I watched an episode of this and I can say it has great potential, but when you have a young, coitus-wanting crew that uses foul language, you feel like your watching a mashup of million dollar yachts and your typical foul bravo "reality" show. Maybe if you can get a decent crew that doesn't get drunk every episode I would watch this. Also, The show does not focus on the customers of the boat at all. They are barely on screen and the only time you here the crew talking about them is when they're gossiping about how annoying they are. Overall, the only reason I give Below Deck more than one star is because I like the rare shots you get of the yacht without the crew's constant, sex filled, babbling