Kid reviews for Beverly Hills, 90210

Beverly Hills, 90210 Poster Image

Phenomenal show with both great entertainment and educational value

Overall 90210 is just an absolutely amazing show. In my opinion the first three seasons (the high school years) are the best, not only due to the entertainment aspect, but also because a lot of episodes address important issues that are still relevant today, such as teen pregnancy, STDs, date rape, abstinence, steroids, gambling, etc. The later seasons are also great and still address many societal issues, but I will say that I think that in season 8, the writers screwed up- not gonna spoil it though. Team Brenda forever!

2 people found this helpful.
1 person found this helpful.
Beverly Hills 90210 is a great show. The story lines are very mature, the show tackles issues like rape, addiction, relationships, death, sexuality, and other serious stuff like that, it also teaches you how to deal with those touchy subjects. This show is very good and pulls in right away with its soap opera vibe and it teaches you great messages.

1 person found this helpful.

my mom used to watch it and i watch it

Awesome

I like the theme song, it makes me jump up and down since when I was 4.

Show Has Positive Message

I think that although it has some negative elements to it, it gives a very positive message for all teens.

O+

love the show

my big sis watched it in her room one after noon and she got me hooked.This show has alot of detail but it rox.
not rated for age

i love it

my big sister got me started on this show and now i love watching it whenever i can find it on. it deals with a lot of the same problems we deal with in school. seeing someone elses life more messed up than my own is good.