Parent reviews for Bob the Builder

Bob the builder Barney & Friends

Bob the Builder

PBS kids

bob aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

good but wut happined to bob

Just as great as I remember

I love this show growing up. I was excited to see it still on tv. My child loves it as much as I do! It is great to share this show with them. They learn great stuff like working together and never giving up. Thi s show is great for family time!

Can we fix it?

Yes we can! Bob and his motley crew of living construction vehicles tack on all sorts of projects in this classic British series. In addition, they learn a multitude of lessons, face their fears, and work as a team. Of course, not every episode is good, but kids will probably still enjoy it at this age. The series rank scale is 1. Bob the Builder OS, 2. Good Project Build It, 3. 2015 CGI Series, 4. Bad Project Build It, 5. Ready Steady Build(the first CGI series)

Should we replace them? Yes we should

This show can be entertaining to children however the incompetent actions done by bobs crew (anyone other than wendy) during the job just quirks me especially Leo i find myself facepalming so hard everytime he's on screen cause of how much he messes up and yeah i see that Leo is supposed to be the "new guy" character so the moments he forgets a step cause someone pulled him away from the job i can understand but when he's messing around like when bob was showing him how to use the nailgun he spent the entire explanation hopping around like a 2 year old cause of the sound it made when driving a nail into the wood of which he couldnt tell the difference of the nail gun driving a nail to just releasing hydrolic pressure or even notice no nail was placed. This isnt only limited to Leo as the rest of his "crew" messes up just as much as Leo.

good fun

I could say yes to this show when I couldn't to others.

Good show

Ive always watched Bob, and thankfully they made new episodes! I hate Spud's new voice, but my daughter loves this show and it has positive messages

Amazing for Children

Bob The Builder will be my eighth Review after a awesome video game called WWE All Stars, Bob and the Can Do Crew teach children how to work as a team, the acting is amazing, the characters are awesome, Bob and Muck are my favourite characters, I love the Clay Animation and I enjoy this show as a child, I will give Bob The Builder 100/100, Can We Fix It, Yes We Can.