All teen and kid member reviews for Bunheads

Teen, 15 years old Written bydancegirl3697 June 28, 2012

Cute, Interesting

Im a ballerina as well and I just have a passion for dancing like the girls on the show. Sometimes, there could be just stupid stuff happening, but overall its cute.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycrazy~chic'98 June 24, 2012

Great Show!!

Im a ballerina so a show that involves anything about dance is right up my alley although I am a very tough judge. And I think that the show is really great it has just the right amount of dance and the right amount of real life things that make the show realistic enough to watch. It is a good show about a showgirl from Las Vegas that used to be a ballerina. She gets drunk after a bad day and her not so secret admirer Hubble sort of takes advantage of her and on a spur of a moment they get married and move to his house in a tiny town called paradise. Hubble's mother although isn't too fond of Michelle, after realizing that they now have two things in common, ( dancing and Hubble) they eventually end up as mutual friends! Hubble's mother owns a dance studio and her ballerinas are amazing and personally my favorite part of the show. There are little mentions of sex because of her old showgirl status and there is a little bit of drinking but its not appalling and the positive messages and role models make up for it all!

Kid, 12 years old Written bybookworm456 June 8, 2012

Bad Plot, but Highly Likable

Bunheads is a likable show, but it is truly confusing. A former ballerina, Michelle, turned to becoming a Vegas showgirl. Although no nudity is shown the womans' lower bare back is shown and the women are talking about the girls "showing their boobs". Michelle has a not-so secret admirer who demands on giving her expensive gifts every night of her performances. She goes out on a date with him, gets drunk, and says yes to marry him. Long story short, her mom hates her and owns a dance studio. Throughout the pilot Michelle helps some of the girls in the studio. But at the end there is a plot twist and everything changes. Even though the plot is confusing I'm interested to see where this goes. Language: ass,boobs,
Drinking/Drugs: Michelle get drunk and Hubble's mother is at a bar with Michelle.
Sex: Showgirls are shown with lower backs out. At Michelle's wedding party Hubble's mother argues loudly about Hubble and Michelle having sex.
Positive: They take about body issues and insecurities with the hopeful ballerinas. Overall it is an O.K. show with a confusing plot, but and interesting twist.

Kid, 12 years old Written bysash99 June 12, 2012

It's just very dumb:(

Teen, 15 years old Written byxmolly August 2, 2012

Great show, especially for pre-teens!

This is an adorable show. Amy Sherman-Palladino has done it again! Good message, wonderful characters/role-models, and just good wholesome fun for everyone! While there are some minor things that some parents may object to, I think you have to put everything in perspective— this isn't Jersey Shore where the little deadbeats run around, it's a pretty "fluffy" show and just about as clean as it gets these days. I was hooked on Gilmore Girls by fifth grade, Bunheads is in a pretty similar tone.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAudreySky1 December 28, 2012

Good, cute show. Nothing shown only suggested/ talked of.

I really like this show. Inappropriate situations are very limited. Nothing like this is ever shown, but sometimes suggested. Bunheads has an overall good message about following your dreams and has good role models.

Teen, 17 years old Written bygarnesab January 31, 2013

I love it

I think this is a great show it's all about dancing and girls growing up with best friends they show struggles with the friends and how they work it through. It makes me smile and laugh it's overall just a great show. if you like Gilmore Girl, which i love and miss, you'll love this show