Kid reviews for Bunnicula

Bunnicula Poster Image

I love this show!

I think we make it 2+ because my friends have loved scary stuff when they’re were baby’s but not to scary. I think this is a great show, it’s funny, it’s a great Halloween show, and its fun adventures! Who doesn’t love adventure!? And It’s a very good lesson at the end of some (example) Bunnicula ate an sunflower and had a allergic reaction to it and had to go to the vet, so he never ate an sunflower again

I Love show!

I love this show!

I really love this show. The characters are adorable enough, but the plots are just amazingly well done! I also love the romance in the show. So cute! Some may not like this show because it's different from the book, but it's only little things really. I actually love both the book and tv show. Please remember, this show does have some monsters and transformations of Bunnicula, but that still doesn't mean it’s a bad show. Please give this show a try!

Better than most modern shows

Unlike some cartoons, Bunnicula likes to take its time with its animation form and the way of comedy and at the end stays fun and fresh for the whole family

I think bunnicula is a really funny and action packed tv series.

Needs some better treatment.

This show is pretty funny. This, Be Cool Scooby-Doo!, And Wabbit are helping Boomerang become a channel with a purpose. I’ve never seen the books, but I might want to after watching this.

Disappointing.

I can't quite give a good review for this show as I was only able to finish the first episode... it almost made me cry. Bunnicula is one of my favorite book series of all time so I was really looking forward to this, but the way the show twisted and in my opinion destroyed the characters just ruined it for me, maybe it improved after the pilot but I'm not going to watch the rest. All I can say is please, please, please, read the book first! I'm begging you!