All teen and kid member reviews for Camp Lakebottom

Teen, 13 years old Written byIndigo Code July 20, 2013

Recycled from Gravity Falls

Clearly from the commercial, they're reusing the Gravity Falls concept. Really? Ripping off your own show? That doesn't show any originality. They're running out of ideas.
I hope this will surpass my expectations once I watch the first episode.

Teen, 15 years old Written byangryspider229 July 23, 2013

Summer Camp themed show is fun

McGee is a 12 year old prankster who is going to summer camp. He boards the wrong bus and ends up at camp Lakebottom, a creepy, ugly summer camp lead by zombies and monsters. The show its self is good but nothing special. It's better than some of the teletoon Origanal shows like jimmy two shoes, My Babysitters a Vampire, and Rocket Monkeys, but not as good as Johnny test, Detentionaire, and Total Drama. There is some name calling, and violence. Children under 6 could get scared of the zombies and monsters. Over all the show is good but nothing special. 3\5, 6/10

Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2013

Don't even try.

A imported Canadian cartoon on Disney XD... hmm... wonder what to expect... Well, you'll expect poop and fart jokes everywhere. A TON of namecalling, which isn't really bad... It tries to be Gravity Falls on a camp, just without the funny. It's not scary, I don't think it even tries, It'll try at gross humor though! The cast of characters hasn't changed from other Canadian toons on Disney XD... A boy who hates girls and loves everything "awesome" His annoying super-diva sister. Fat friend, goth friend, same thing... The namecalling is worse than other shows and it used constantly. If you want humor and some good scares, go to Gravity Falls.