Parent reviews for Care Bears: Adventures in Care-A-Lot

Care Bears: Adventures in Care-A-Lot Poster Image

Cute

The art style is really cute. Better than the extra CGI stuff they make now.

Stupid and boring I can't believe I used to like this show when I was little

Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I love this show because the characters are very cute, I am a care bears fan and my favorite care bears are Funshine bear and Oopsy bear, If you have children, This is a must-see show.

I liked the 80's one better

This show has the opposite problem that My Little Pony has: it was perfectly fine the way it was and the reboot is dumbed down. That's not to say that this is a bad reboot as most of the ones we get are much WORSE (*cough* Teen Titan's Go *cough*) but the 80's one was much better than the though also much darker and often depressing and I wouldn't recommend the original one for really young kids. This one is perfect for little bitty kids but after aged 4 or 5 it might get boring and too babyish. I give it 2 stars because it is disappointing but it isn't really bad, just unnecessary and boring. I also marked consumerism down because they have ALWAYS been a toy line of plush bears and other stuff.

Great show for toddlers

My toddlers love Care Bears - old and new. We are all excited about this new version. There is a little bit of danger/violence,but it is appropriate for their age level. They love it. It helpsthe children learn about different issues they face. This episode deals with fear of unknown things. We discuss this after the show. Having examples they have seen really helps teach these issues.

cute show primarily

It is warm and friendly and children of older ages should be encouraged to think about the consequences and behavior messages.