Kid reviews for Care Bears: Adventures in Care-A-Lot

Care Bears: Adventures in Care-A-Lot Poster Image

Used to like, not anymore

I never liked the Nelvana bears, but I did like the DIC bears and this one. The Nelvana one was too annoying. The DIC bears and Adventures in Care A lot are good but only when you are little. When you get older you will grow out of it and will not like it anymore. That is what happened to me.

a thousand times better than that awful old one

the original is too scary and its also just plain dumb because the bears themselves act like idiots who cant do anything and the stare isnt strong enough sometimes except the whole point of the stare is nothing can stop it. anyways this show is better because its not scary and the bears actually have sanity and its enjoyable and the animation reminds me of classic leapfrog which is very good as well. i think lionsgate distributed both care bears adventures in care a lot and classic leapfrog as leapfrog commercials show up on my dvds of adventures in care-a-lot

They had this on when I was little

They would air this on the kewlopolis block and I also had some DVDs of it.

Good

Good but the bears swear in Welcome To Rainbow Simulator but it's censored.

Awesome

What Did I Just Watch?

What did I just watch?

Very underrated.

I love this show. I haven't seen any episode so far with the sound on aside from the intro but this is a very cute show. I was concerned at first when i saw viewers on YouTube and iMDB saying that they hate this show. Don't listen to everybody saying this is the worst show ever. This show may seem like it's bad but it does have its fans. And it's rated TV-Y so let your children watch it. You can watch the old Care Bears as much as you want, but you can watch this too. If you like the old Care Bears then you will love this. On for all ages over 2.

I don't like the new Care bears.

This teaches small children about feelings

small children will love this show

not rated for age