Parent reviews for CatDog

CatDog Poster Image

My 4 year old likes it

My husband bought this for Christmas for me as I love the 90s cartoons and my daughter and her friend will watch it for hours. My one year old dances to the theme aong. It's enjoyable.

Cat dog review..

This show started from the late 90's. Sure it has a bit of cartoon violence. but, the show is definitely age appropriate. Otherwise, it's a great show to check out if you haven't seen it.

It's fine!

I have watched this show since I was little, when I was little it was a lot funnier now, it wasn't scary or freaked me out, it was just funny. It is a 90's show, because back then you didn't have to tell kids not to try something at home and they didn't freak out, they just watched because people remembered that it is JUST TV!

Grow up guys!

Yes,this show does have some violence in it.But that does NOT mean it blows.It even has Tom Kenny in it.You know the guy from SpongeBob (my favorite show of all time),plays Dog in this show.So overall,this is a great show.

C'mon guys! LIGHTEN UP!

I remember watching this show when I was 13.It was very good.From the animation to the jokes!

Pointless

Although I gave this show a TV-Y rating, it is totally irrelevant and pointless. What little I saw, there was absolutely NO stroy line or plot.