Kid reviews for CatDog

CatDog Poster Image

The best!

This is my favorite show

Nicktoons can’t get better than this. Nothing good really airs on Nickelodeon anymore and there are only like 5 cartoons on air. I started watching CatDog when I was 6. I’ve always loved it and 5 years later, nothing changed. If this gets a reboot, I’ll sit in front of the TV all day and watch it. I have serious dedication. I watched this a few weeks ago for the first time in years and I forgot how good it was. Nickelodeon needs more shows like this.

I get the hate, but I still like it.

I understand why some dislike it, but I think it’s good. The writing is pretty poor at times, but it makes it up with its enjoyable cast. It’s pretty cruel at times, but like Robot And Monster, it’s a enjoyable cruel.

love it

love it

I love this show

This show is amazing. I love how a cat and a dog share a boy and are entirely different. Dog is my favorite character because he is cute and positive. Cat is always trying to be neat, normal, and a bit formal. Their architecture is cool, because they use objects as buildings in some episodes. I love the plots too, because they take place mostly in good locations.

Great Show!

CatDog is not not any show and you got to know that! that they are in lot of weard things ever epishow

A Nickelodeon Classic

CatDog was very popular when it aired, unfortunately it ended a long time ago. CatDog is a show about a crazy animal that gets into even crazier situations. It also stars two legendary voice actors, Jim Cummings as Cat, and Tom Kenny as Dog. Usually when it comes to 90's cartoons, CatDog is always remembered. Cat and Dog don't always get along, but other times they're glad to work as a team. Sometimes the morals are good as well, such as when Cat discovers "diamonds" (which turn out to be rock candy), he decides in the end that money shouldn't get in the way of his friendship with Dog.

CatDog was a great show.

I really liked it as a kid, I still enjoy watching it on The 90s are All That (a block on TeenNick). The animation was nice to look at, it was funny, and the majority of characters are pretty likeable. CatDog was a great show, I really suggest you watch the show. Oh, and the theme song was really catchy too!