Parent reviews for Clifford the Big Red Dog

Clifford the Big Red Dog Poster Image

Clifford the big red dog spin-off is even better

The plot is that BTS returns and vows revenge on Clifford after he defeated them in the movie. It’s very good, but way more violent. Also BTS is way more scary in the show than the movie.

So Happy Prime Added It to "Free"

Clifford is one of our family's favorites. Always great lessons, the dogs are fun, and the show is colorful and visually stimulating without being too busy. We were sad when Netflix removed it, but it is currently included with an Amazon Prime subscription (no extra cost). Yay!

Very positive!

This show will be removed from Netflix next month which will make me and my siblings kinda sad since we watched it a few years ago when we were younger. It teaches very positive learning skills like for example: Be Truthful or Be Kind or Overcoming Fears. Honestly my family would give this a 6 star rating.

Clifford the Classic

Clifford is an outstanding show for character building and stresses the importance of honesty, sharing, not stealing, being kind, standing up for others, etc. The messages mean we will need to watch Clifford as my son keeps growing. It's a gentle, safe show and a great complement to the Clifford series books. We love that Emily Elizabeth is an upstanding citizen as well.

A funny and heartwarming classic!

When I was about six, this was my favourite show and I'm not surprised I liked it! Not only is it a good-natured show for young viewers filled with positive messages, but it's got an excellent cast of characters, the plots are relatable and there's lots of brilliant humour too.

Canceled :(

This show got canceled BTW, but it was a good show.

A classic

Brings back fond memories.

THE BEST SHOW FOR LITTLE KIDS!!!

Whenever this show came on PBS, I thought it was the best thing to watch on this channel! I love Clifford! I wish I had a dog that big! This, along with Arthur, is perfect for little kids! They will learn the positive role models and messages, even education, that this show and the books have to offer!