All teen and kid member reviews for CSI: Miami

Kid, 12 years old Written bylizzy1016 May 30, 2009

AWSOME

i luv CSI:Miami i was 10 when i started watching it i thougt it was cool and when i grow up i want 2 be a crime scene investigator

Teen, 13 years old Written bySeminolefreak April 1, 2011

Excellent! Awesome plot twist with the right amount of grueling crimes and interesting characters(:

I have loved this show since I was10! That is very young for someone to be watching but it is till an original and excellent show with awesome plot twist and perfect crimes! I highly recommend to teens who want a Plot twist(:

Teen, 14 years old Written bybeautiful.teen September 26, 2010

Great for mature teens and adults

A really exciting series :) Some episodes are ok for teens over 13, but some are more like 15+ for the iffy content.

Teen, 14 years old Written bytwilight-luver March 9, 2009

Awesome Show!!!

i am 14 and i have been watching CSI: Miami since i was 13. the first time i watched it i was realy freaked out by some of the things in it now i can watch it and i enjoy it and it doesnt scare me anymore. i reccomend kids no younger than mature 11 and 12 year olds.

Kid, 12 years old Written byDestiny2 August 7, 2009

gr8

i love it but its too much for kids. lots of guns blood murder and sex. ut they are like human superheroes. i love csi miami

Teen, 13 years old Written bypugfreak13 January 27, 2011

Fine for kids that know what blood is real and not.

Role models are good. The characters are smart and do positive things. Can be funny at times but thats not the main thing. I have seen episodes with people falling on to pointy things. I have been watching this since I was 7. Blood and gore has never really bugged me as a girl. The first one was the episode where a girl about 13 was hung by her feet and eaten alive by a croc. Not that bad. Didnt show many graphic pics. Did show her arm that was drained out of crocs stomach. Love it though!

Teen, 14 years old Written byMissMoonie223 January 26, 2011

Great Knock-off show

The 'lesser cousin' of CSI for many reasons. They are hinting on viewers, but thankfully, CSI NY and Miami are in some ways, not as gruesome as Vegas (Original) Plus, For some reason, all of the bodies are typically found in daylight, in places besides dark closets and alleyways, so not as creepy. But for some reason, this show likes killing off its main and recurring characters.... Even more so than the other CSIs. Sometimes the Vics live, (not all in the episode, there is typically at least one fatality) but sometimes, they are brutally murdered. Sometimes (not as brutally) they are murdured in front of your eyes. Not for the squeamish, but otherwise a great show.

Teen, 13 years old Written byFlickChick197 June 21, 2010

NO KIDS!!! Tough Teens and Young Adults. Adult slueths should have no problem.

This installment of the CSI chronicles definately includes more compelling mysteries and effects as my other review of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Yet, there is more drama and love between the investiagtors too.

Teen, 16 years old Written bytherover November 29, 2009

Pretty good...

It can be a little creepy but I like it.

Teen, 15 years old Written byjustkickinit August 23, 2010

Iffy for tweens, everybody else is okay

LOVE IT. There isn't much blood, but lots of gunpoints. Isn't very psychological. Get tired of David Caruso's lines before commercial/theme song sometimes. But at others, they are epic! Oh, and cleavage shots on miami beaches and in the lab :)

Teen, 13 years old Written bykobukgirl96 December 7, 2009

okay again this is real life these are some of the things that do happen in real life

Teen, 13 years old Written bysarasagossipgirl January 18, 2011

yum

My little sister watches this-shes eight! we watch it with our mom/dad and its fine. THere are some episodes that talk about sex, but its usually used as a part of a crime like a rape . I think its actually good they use sexual crimes because it shows you that this terrible stuff does happen , and to stay safe. There is some swearing but not much more than your typical t.v. show. Its pretty intriguing and some episodes are TO DIE FOR !!!

Teen, 14 years old Written bylosersayswhat? April 9, 2008

Good Show

This show is fun to watch and it is really for 10 and up

Teen, 13 years old Written byOhmygermany:) March 11, 2012

Really good for kids 10+

I love this show! I watch it with my mom and my little sister all the time. I think if you watch it with your kids it will be OK, as long as you think they are mature enough. If something they can't see comes on change the channel for a few minutes and come back later.

Teen, 14 years old Written byNeed2KnowBoutFilms February 27, 2012

12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12

I really like this tv show and i started to watch it when i was 12 years old, there is an occasional fight with guns and punches but nothing too majour, so that is why i think this should be allowed to be shown to 12 years and up.

Teen, 15 years old Written bydaksiva April 9, 2008

Great show

CSI Miami is a great show with a great cast.Its one of the only shows that I actually follow.Although the murders can be somewhat disturbing it shouldnt be a problem for the average 13-15 year old.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJulie3000x April 9, 2008

Better than the original csi

I like how in csi miami there not just in the lab. Some of them are actually cops and actually go arrest the killers.

Teen, 14 years old Written byCoolKing1221 April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byChica_Loca_93 April 9, 2008

I love this show

I'm 13, and have no problem with it.It's just like an everyday crime scene.I understand it's not aproppriate for kids 10 or under, but 11+ should be aloud.

Teen, 13 years old Written byalpha1014 September 4, 2009

Amazing show!!! I love it!!!